2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roberto Martinez is over watching the World Champions train to pick up some pointers. Our manager is sticking some Apple VK stained fingers up some slag in Chelmsford Jumping Jacks.

:lol: Fucking hell.

NED: Cillessen; Vlaar, De Vrij, Martins Indi, Blind; De Jong, Janmaat, De Guzman; Sneijder, Robben, RVP

ESP: Casillas ©; Azpilicueta, Pique, Sergio Ramos, Alba; Iniesta, Xavi, Alonso, Busquets, Silva; Costa

The defence for holland.  :lol: :lol:  Spain will probably win 3-0.

Serious question, you're an insider of the Dutch league and know all of them inside out?

I think this is a fair comment. The defenders may not be household names, but they are young and quite talented (except for Vlaar). After the Euros disaster two years ago we had to renew. People may laugh about our squad now, but in a few years time these players may well play in the big competitions and hold their own. There is hardly any pressure on them such is the negativity from the press, but I think we might actually do quite well. My biggest worry is Van Gaal and his negative tactics due to fear. 5-3-2 from the nation that once was famous for total football FFS.. :anguish:

Has that kid LB from the Euros ever been seen again or is he still rocking back and forth in a park in Kharkiv?

Jetro Willems you mean? Still at PSV and unfortunately injured (a lot and currently).

Aye that's the one. Properly hung out to dry in those Euros.

He was, unfortunately. Let's see how this lot do before we laugh, yeah?

Guest firetotheworks

Shearer did the same tbf. I think that's going to be the format. I don't like it, but the BBC is miles ahead of ITV.