2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I knew we'd score and pressure them late in the game. We turned it around and were all over them. As soon as we got level we deflated and let them back into it. Utter garbage. Time for the FA to spend some of their millions on a couple of sports psychologists. Shambolic end to the game.

being right as usual luca.  blame the players ffs

Fyp.

Uruguay is the best team in South America. Italy wad the runner up in Euro 2012.  It isnt a shame to bow out in group stage losing to these two.  In fact I think England played a lot better than in the past.  give the team some respect.

England just don't seem to have the capability to out think and out play any team. Gerrard was shocking and we just don't seem capable of creating space and opening up teams. Fuck knows what the answer is, who the fuck gets job now

I honestly think there's a chance pardew might get the job next time.

FA won't want someone with Pardew's track record of being an utter plank. "Raped", headbutt, "Old c***", pushing the 4th referee, shagging players' wives (allegedly), etc etc.

They had Sven.

Pretty sure he was already England manager when he was nailing Ulrika and that other bird.

As if some idiots think Wayne Rooney is the problem. Without him we'd not have scored a single goal in either game.

Rooney is one of the problems.

A problem who gets us qualified for the WC then scores one and makes one in his first 2 games.

Lets be positive. The new batch of players are promising and the old dross wont play again. Finally the lingering smell of the 'Golden Generation' will be jet washed out.

They never will, heck now that most of them can't play they are bringing them into coaching staff.

Guest palnese

Uruguay is the best team in South America. Italy wad the runner up in Euro 2012.  It isnt a shame to bow out in group stage losing to these two.  In fact I think England played a lot better than in the past.  give the team some respect.

Brazil, Argentina and Chile are all better.

That double-decker pizza looks rank!

Asda pizzas are great man.

:spit:

They are. :lol:

Create your own, £3.70. Nee bother.

Extra cheese and stuffed crust is a must. Fuck it, I'm having pizza tonight

You crack me up.  :lol:

Suarez is such an over-the-top camp w*****. Never hated a footballer more.

Ronaldo?, Diouf?

Ronaldo? nowhere near this cunt. At least he's not a full on cheat.

Diouf? Aye. But he doesn't play anymore so forgotten about him :lol:

Suarez reminds me so much of C Ronaldo.

:lol: :lol:

They're the 5th best team in SA, they just happen to have the best player in SA at the moment.

Brazil, Argentina and Chile are all better.

Not in this tournament, and arguably Argentina as well who haven't looked all that great as a team.

Uruguay

is the best team in South America. Italy wad the runner up in Euro 2012.  It isnt a shame to bow out in group stage losing to these two.  In fact I think England played a lot better than in the past.  give the team some respect.

:lol: :lol:

They're the 5th best team in SA, they just happen to have the best player in SA at the moment.

:shifty: Who are the 5 best teams in SA, Flip?