2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So that's two tournaments in a row that Uruguay have relied on Suarez cheating to advance in a life-or-death match.

Wouldn't say the bite decided this match. :lol:

South and Central American teams doing disproportionately well in a World Cup hosted in South America.

Just goes to show the difference climate makes and how f***ing stupid it was to award Qatar a World Cup. I look forward to Iran and Algeria bossing it in 2022. 

There are several million reasons not to give Qatar the World Cup, but the fact that a region's team may see some benefit from the climate is not one of them. I'd love to see a World Cup in Russia in winter tbh.

So that's two tournaments in a row that Uruguay have relied on Suarez cheating to advance in a life-or-death match.

No, it was a good headed goal by a player who should have been suspended.

Let me have this moment! :lol:

Suarez is a f***ing idiot like, it's baffling how someone can be so f***ing thick.

That's the thing, he's horrible - I can get that, I hate the diving and all that, but I get it - but what f***ing purpose does biting serve other than to get you banned and f*** your team.

He's quite calculating, when you feel a bite, the natural instinctive reaction of anybody is to swipe or hit out at the direction of the bite.  Notice his bites happens in the penalty box.  It's to try and win a penalty.

Don't ask my why i know this.  I never bite in football matches.

South and Central American teams doing disproportionately well in a World Cup hosted in South America.

Just goes to show the difference climate makes and how f***ing stupid it was to award Qatar a World Cup. I look forward to Iran and Algeria bossing it in 2022. 

There are several million reasons not to give Qatar the World Cup, but the fact that a region's team may see some benefit from the climate is not one of them. I'd love to see a World Cup in Russia in winter tbh.

Having half the teams in the competition being completely unable to run around will put a downer on it for me, personally.

Suarez is a f***ing idiot like, it's baffling how someone can be so f***ing thick.

That's the thing, he's horrible - I can get that, I hate the diving and all that, but I get it - but what f***ing purpose does biting serve other than to get you banned and f*** your team.

He's quite calculating, when you feel a bite, the natural instinctive reaction of anybody is to swipe or hit out at the direction of the bite.  Notice his bites happens in the penalty box.  It's to try and win a penalty.

Nobody does other than him :lol: There's no logic to it at all.

Nobody does other than him :lol: There's no logic to it at all.

Think about it if you have your back turned to the ref and you bite, its impossible for him to see it.  But when the man that gets bitten lashes out with his arms in retaliation.  That is much easier to spot.