2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

It's been a great tournament but today leaves a really bitter taste in my mouth. Uruguay and Greece through, Suarez bite. Ergh.

Greece have had way, way more chances than CIV in this match. Hit the woodwork thrice.

yeap, by far the better team

Guest firetotheworks

It's been a great tournament but today leaves a really bitter taste in my mouth. Uruguay and Greece through, Suarez bite. Ergh.

Greece have had way, way more chances than CIV in this match. Hit the woodwork thrice.

Greece v Costa Rica - well f***ing played the pair of you :clap:

Aye but they're fucking horrible to watch.

Guest neesy111

thought they were decent to watch tonight.

So are loads of teams, Greece are at least good at what they do. Fair play to them.

That celebration. One of the Greece players was grabbing the sub like he'd scored. :lol:

It was Karagounis I think, the captain.

Ah reet. Makes sense then. Carry on. :lol: