2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

#TEAMCHEAT&PROSPER

75% sure you cant have an ampersand in a hashtag.

At Team Cheat & Prosper we don't play by the rules :pow:

even if they harm our social media campaigns

Aye. I'm on the winning team. You're Asamoah Gyan.

You're on your couch watching it on TV with a fucked knee, he's in Brazil.  Karma.

:lol: If I get the choice of being Suarez and having to take the summer off, or being Asamoah Gyan and playing in Brazil, I'm picking Suarez every time.

What's that got to do with Suarez cheating Greg..?

Well if he's fit he'll be rolling around on that grass on June 19th, and I'll be there, upper tier of that main stand, bang on the halfway line.

Not bad at all then  O0

Remember when it was in Japan and I was listening to England play at 7am. Felt surreal.

Went into school before lessons to watch England play Brazil at about half 7 :lol:

Not bad at all then  O0

Remember when it was in Japan and I was listening to England play at 7am. Felt surreal.

Went into school before lessons to watch England play Brazil at about half 7 :lol:

Aye same, first lesson some lad was just sat at the back of the class crying  :lol:

Guest chopey

We were allowed to watch it in the canteen at work but got docked 2 hours pay, atmosphere was great tho