2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Of course exaggerated, but not too far fetched.

If you recall Euro 2012, the best shots were from Polish/Ukrainian/ and Swedish fans.

Though some people like latinas, which will be aplenty due to 6 South American teams + 2 Iberian sides.

Still, Germans and Italians and the Dutch are there.

Qualifiers (I'm assuming Mexico and Uruguay don't monumentally fuck up their playoffs)

Haven't you made enough predictions for one week?

I only got one wrong out of six. In punditry terms that is nostradamus standard.

If you recall Euro 2012, the best shots were from Polish/Ukrainian/ and Swedish fans.

Though some people like latinas, which will be aplenty due to 6 South American teams + 2 Iberian sides.

"Well I suppose if Latinas are your cup of tea..."

http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.11629912.2033/pp,375x360.jpg

Really strong WC field this year it seems like.

I'm just looking at the qualified sides, and Cameroon is the lowest ranked team, and even they are in the fifties.

There are no real outsiders this time. Even the only new nation, Bosnia, has great players and is only counted as a first timer because of historical circumstance.

I think we could see some really interesting groups. There don't look to be any awful teams in the field, obviously there are some poorer teams but even Iran and Costa Rica could cause an upset if they get a good performance from enough players. Australia will hopefully get three tonkings.

There are fit lasses from every country.

We don't need such extensive and creepy research.

There are fit lasses from every country.

We don't need such extensive and creepy research.

:lol:

I'm disappointed that we won't be seeing any "newcomers" from CAF this year. Same teams as in 2010, minus South Africa.

Burkina Faso should be there, except for the aforementioned robbery. I would have enjoyed seeing them or Zambia on the world stage. Still, the teams that qualified are essentially the continents greatest powers, with the notable exception of Egypt. It is the same because these are the best they have to offer.

Tried to make a XI of best team (of non-qualified nations) who'll miss out on the WC

------------------------Cech----------------------

Piszcec--------Agger--------Vidic-----------Alaba

---------------Sahin--------Matic-----------------

---Bale--------------Hamsik--------------Rosicky

-----------------Ibrahimovic---------------------

Tried to play players in their best position, as opposed to fit all the best players in one team.