2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Amazed how well the pitch has held up given it's been belting it down for the full 90mins.

Keegan said before the match started that it was a type of grass (even mentioned the technical specification) used specifically for torrential rain conditions, and can absorb quite a hefty amount of water.

KK always knows :smitten:

:lol: Went in depth on the grass. Wow.

Why the f*** hasn't the BBC coverage started yet? Half an hour build up? It's not f***ing Forest Green v Gillingham in the FA Cup FFS.

20 minute gap with no football programmes :anguish:

Why the f*** hasn't the BBC coverage started yet? Half an hour build up? It's not f***ing Forest Green v Gillingham in the FA Cup FFS.

Eastenders has to be shown or there will be a meltdown with people shouting for the bbc to stop broadcasting any football. 

Amazed how well the pitch has held up given it's been belting it down for the full 90mins.

Keegan said before the match started that it was a type of grass (even mentioned the technical specification) used specifically for torrential rain conditions, and can absorb quite a hefty amount of water.

http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/starskyandhutch-vaughn-dogg_sm.jpg

Eastenders has to be shown or there will be a meltdown with people shouting for the bbc to stop broadcasting any football. 

If only the BBC had 4 channels...

Not that the Antiques Roadshow and Great Movie Mistakes III are a must watch.

Dos Santos, Herrera, Peralta and Layun really impressed me for Mexico. Loved their movement with and without the ball. Great to see. I guess that's what I've missed by only watching NUFC all year. I sincerely hope they give Brazil a game and not lay down and take it up the chihuahua.

Quite liked Chupo-Moting and Chedjou for Cameroon, but they're a poor side really. Not much cohesion or fluency in their game. A patch job of their more outstanding players on the plane, and nowt more. BAE doesn't deserve to play in the world cup ffs.

King Kev could speak in length about the best toasters on the market and I'd be held rapt.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/494334751-cameroons-german-head-coach-volker-finke-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXqH607Pk7pRhuAhI1Xj%2FBk4ZlI%2B8i1SXntDQ2vXYVkgL

Bloody hell. I thought Ian Beale had just aged really badly.

NED: Cillessen; Vlaar, De Vrij, Martins Indi, Blind; De Jong, Janmaat, De Guzman; Sneijder, Robben, RVP

ESP: Casillas ©; Azpilicueta, Pique, Sergio Ramos, Alba; Iniesta, Xavi, Alonso, Busquets, Silva; Costa

NED: Cillessen; Vlaar, De Vrij, Martins Indi, Blind; De Jong, Janmaat, De Guzman; Sneijder, Robben, RVP

ESP: Casillas ©; Azpilicueta, Pique, Sergio Ramos, Alba; Iniesta, Xavi, Alonso, Busquets, Silva; Costa

The defence for holland.  :lol: :lol:  Spain will probably win 3-0.