2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We're clearly worse than Japan

oldtype spat as he typed this.

:lol: Their third vs Belgium was shit hot, tbf.

You'd have to be blind to ignore the fact that Japan is the best team on the continent at the moment. Weak-minded cunts always crumble in big matches though so it should be fine. Would love to be paired against them in a knockout round.

Sorry for posting another one but made me laugh, a German paper listing their best xi that isnt going

http://img.welt.de/img/wm-2014/crop122121274/8228724536-ci3x2l-w620/DWO-spielfeld-2-.jpg

:lol: He must've made one hell of an impression at Freiburg.

Sorry for posting another one but made me laugh, a German paper listing their best xi that isnt going

http://img.welt.de/img/wm-2014/crop122121274/8228724536-ci3x2l-w620/DWO-spielfeld-2-.jpg

:lol: He must've made one hell of an impression at Freiburg.

I'd have had him ahead of Ibra too.

Bernard - Brazil

Balanta - Colombia

Rodriguez - Switzerland

Are three players that I've been extremely impressed with the little I've seen from them (Bernard excl.). Rodriguez was excellent against Brazil and caught a game for Wolfsburg where he scored a nice free-kick.

Trying to think of others right now but none springs to mind.

Looking forward to seeing how Valdivia does.

Such a moody player though :lol:

Izet Hajrović for Bosnia

Never seen him play, any good?

He's not particularly young either tbf. Will be interesting to see how Shaqiri does when he has to carry the team on his back as the star. Also, is Jetro Willems getting any playing time for Holland lately?

I'd say Quintero for Colombia but he probably won't start with Rodriguez having the position locked down. So Rodriguez.

Muriel as well although not to young either. They have a very good team this Colombian side, wonder if it'll be another 1994 World Cup or if they actually make it far.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-25127897

Three people have been killed in an accident at a Sao Paulo stadium that is due to host the opening ceremony of the 2014 World Cup football.

A senior local fire official said crews were called to the Arena Corinthians after reports of a collapsed crane.

It reportedly fell on to the stadium, destroying parts of the stands.

The arena was due to be completed at the end of December to meet a Fifa deadline. Brazil has admitted it is struggling to have all 12 venues ready.

Construction problems and public protests about the money being spent have delayed the preparations, the BBC's Wyre Davies in Rio de Janeiro reports.

On Tuesday, Danny Jordaan, who was behind South Africa's preparations for the 2010 World Cup, said Brazil may have to start round-the-clock construction work if it was to get things ready for the tournament next summer.