2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So what time is the draw likely to actually start after all the guff? 4:30?

Is something that's more universally unwanted, in the entirety of football, than a pre-draw ceremony? :laugh:

The auld Scottish fella not being able to open the balls in the Champions League draw was painful to watch.

Have class during the draw :facepalm: ugh

Don't worry, your presence (or lack of) won't change your draw, or your getting knocked out of the group stages with 1 point.

We've never had less than four points in the group stage in the last four World Cups.

...So yeah, I guess we're losing all three this time.

Have class during the draw :facepalm: ugh

Don't worry, your presence (or lack of) won't change your draw, or your getting knocked out of the group stages with 1 point.

We've never had less than four points in the group stage in the last four World Cups.

...So yeah, I guess we're losing all three this time.

I stand corrected. As every Newcastle fan knows; nothing predicts future success quite like your performance over the previous 20 years.

Don't know if it's been posted as confirmed, but today the ball was confirmed (know there's pictures somewhere in this thread)

http://s2.glbimg.com/jQZobPrLwbEZg_ty1Go7TzMUK5k=/0x0:950x600/690x436/s.glbimg.com/es/ge/f/original/2013/12/03/bolabrazuca-copa2014-fifa-2.jpg

The ball will be talking point in the upcoming World Cup, as always.

Don't forget the weather.

And female fans.

The female presenter at draw is pretty decent looking. Fernanda Lima.

Ball has apparently been tested at youth tournaments under different designs so shouldn't be anywhere near as light weight as the one in South Africa was.

I like the design as well, very colorful fits in with the theme of the World Cup being in Brazil.