2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

At least half this thread has been complaining about pundits/commentators

:sadnod:

The team in the US is class. Just Michael Ballack and RvN looking smug all the time. Every so often they argue as well. It's great.

Until Taylor Twellman whips his interactive screen out. But for the most part he knows his place and keeps himself to himself. A lot more than he does during MLS games anyway.

Chiles better shut the fuck up, it's gone on way too long now. What an absolute tosspot.

Nowt wrong with people having a genuine opinion and being willing to express it for once.  Far better than the usual fence sitting and meaningless prattle we get between halves.

So let's see just how wide Portugal spread their cheeks in the second half. Do we reckon 5+?

If they had any sense, Ronaldo off, CB on, keep the GD down and prepare to unleash fresh Ronny vs Murica.

Guest neesy111

I'm on Muller's side. I fucking hate it when people shove you in the face/neck area in a football match, I couldn't really give a shit if it's "play acting"; oh and then there's the fact that Pepe has always been a cunt and will always be a cunt.

:anguish: They're both cunts. Ridiculous playacting in the first place. Should've sent them both off.

:thup:

Also, I don't think Müller playacts - he just gets really pissed off and then gets up to confront him.

Why is he on the floor in the first place then? ???  Falling over because someone touched your face is play acting.

Also, I don't think Müller playacts - he just gets really pissed off and then gets up to confront him.

I think people are talking about the first instance where he goes down. I'm not sure he even did in that part though because he could have got a poke in the eye or something

I think people are talking about the first instance where he goes down. I'm not sure he even did in that part though because he could have got a poke in the eye or something

Even if he was poked in the eye, why does that knock him off his feet?

People just think it's more acceptable because it's Pepe and he's a cock. Was shit crack.

:thup: It was a ridiculous dive and face hold. I'm just sat Pepe didn't headbutt him properly. Might as well fuck him up if you're getting sent off anyway.

Even if he was poked in the eye, why does that knock him off his feet?

He probably wasn't expecting it and reacted by falling to the floor