2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Also, I don't think Müller playacts - he just gets really pissed off and then gets up to confront him.

I think people are talking about the first instance where he goes down. I'm not sure he even did in that part though because he could have got a poke in the eye or something

Even if he was poked in the eye, why does that knock him off his feet?

He probably wasn't expecting it and reacted by falling to the floor

Think you're being really kind to the lad but IMO he's doing that to make it seem as bad as possible.  To me being poked in the eye doesn't make my legs weak, and its never something you expect anyway.  Its a foul, but shouldn't make a grown man fall to the floor like that.

Pepes arm hits him in the mouth, it's arguably a foul even if he does go down easy. No excuse for what Pepe does after that though.

Its a foul yeah, think everyone agrees on that.

Quality, ask a Frenchman about the merits of not pretending to be hurt and acting like a man. Wake up John Candy and ask him for a diet plan while you're at it.

:lol: what even is this.

:lol: You are my hero. :lol:

As if Pepe has any right to get angry about that, man. He's one of the worst in the game for that sort of thing himself. Moron.

This  :lol:

He loves rolling around over nothing!

Quality, ask a Frenchman about the merits of not pretending to be hurt and acting like a man. Wake up John Candy and ask him for a diet plan while you're at it.

:lol: what even is this.

It's about being a man.