2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would any English players get into this German side? Sturridge up front?

Didi Hamann said before the tournament that Sterling and Barkley would

Didi Hamaan doesn't know shit, he said Germany weren't very good before the game

I'm on Muller's side. I fucking hate it when people shove you in the face/neck area in a football match, I couldn't really give a shit if it's "play acting"; oh and then there's the fact that Pepe has always been a cunt and will always be a cunt.

I'm on Muller's side. I fucking hate it when people shove you in the face/neck area in a football match, I couldn't really give a shit if it's "play acting"; oh and then there's the fact that Pepe has always been a cunt and will always be a cunt.

:anguish: They're both cunts. Ridiculous playacting in the first place. Should've sent them both off.

Even though Müller makes a bit of a meal of the first contact (still gets hit in the face like), it's good to see that he isn't rolling around like a fanny after the head butt. It's so fucking incredibly stupid from Pepe though :lol: