2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mexico doing their best impression of Ghana.

Meanwhile Brazil has Nigerian/Newcastle-itis. Continually smacking long balls to their "big" striker who has failed to win anything all match and continually loses the ball. Though Emenike is not as rubbish as this Fred.

That girl has scary eyes and a strange nose.

Mexico have improved dramatically since their struggles in 2013. Very impressed in the first two games.

Bet she goes like a fiddler's elbow.

I'd drag my balls through a mile of broken glass to listen to her fart through a walkie talkie

What he said. But i'd also want to fuck her.

Some of you boys need to get out more.

Given the relative quality of the women I actually get to sleep with, can I not just stay in instead?

That girl has scary eyes and a strange nose.

Mexico have improved dramatically since their struggles in 2013. Very impressed in the first two games.

Bet she goes like a fiddler's elbow.

I'd drag my balls through a mile of broken glass to listen to her fart through a walkie talkie

What he said. But i'd also want to f*** her.

Some of you boys need to get out more.

Given the relative quality of the women I actually get to sleep with, can I not just stay in instead?

:lol:

Give up possession

Kick over crossbar

Give up possession

Kick over crossbar

Give up possession

Kick over crossbar

Give up possession

Kick over crossbar

Give up possession

Kick over crossbar

Give up possession

Kick over crossbar

Give up possession

Kick over crossbar

Give up possession

Kick over crossbar

There's no way a team as poor as Brazil can win the WC. Not even refs can put that much of a lipstick on this pig.

Very eloquently put and probably true, there have to be better teams in the World Cup than this Brazil team. Shola has more technical ability than half the Brazilian players out there.

There's no way a team as poor as Brazil can win the WC. Not even refs can put that much of a lipstick on this pig.

Very eloquently put and probably true, there have to be better teams in the World Cup than this Brazil team. Shola has more technical ability than half the Brazilian players out there.

Half. :lol: