2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nee f***er impressed my apart from that left back. Thought he had a canny game.

:thup:

I think the most impressive player that game was that Montero dude for Ecuador, cause Lichensteiner all kinds of problems. Honda wasn't good either, he had a very good goal, but other than that I thought he was quiet on the pitch.

Guest palnese

It will be very interesting to see what Arsenal do with Campell next season. Looked a cracking prospect in his first game.

Guest palnese

Nee f***er impressed my apart from that left back. Thought he had a canny game.

:thup:

I think the most impressive player that game was that Montero dude for Ecuador, cause Lichensteiner all kinds of problems. Honda wasn't good either, he had a very good goal, but other than that I thought he was quiet on the pitch.

10414859_1427694984181157_8579709869406304626_n.jpg

I agree with you, but had to shoehorn in that pic. :lol:

Van Persie's granddad, Wim Was, has joined the "persieing" phenomenon in Holland:

http://www.hartvannederland.nl/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Persieing-700x394.jpg

Or he's dead.

Hope this Netherlands v Chile potential mentalfest isn't reduced to a dead rubber.

Both teams will want to avoid playing Brazil in the next round I would have thought, so there should be something to play for whatever happens

True, but was hoping it would be reduced to a knockout game. Either way, it'll be class like. Don't think Chile have it in them not to be ridiculous.