2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you reckon Ivory Coast look at their continent's fellow participants and just shake their head?

Never would have thought Algeria would be the 2nd best African team in this competition.

A modern Yugoslavia team would have the best of Croatia and Bosnia, with some Slovenians, Serbs, and Montenegrins sprinkled in. How would it do? Answers in the form of puns welcome.

A modern Yugoslavia team would have the best of Croatia and Bosnia, with some Slovenians, Serbs, and Montenegrins sprinkled in. How would it do? Answers in the form of puns welcome.

They'd be reina in all the trophies.

Ivory Coast we're playing the exact same knuckle head football, with Gervinho and Kalou starring as the chuckle brothers. Needed Drogba to come on and get them going, but it really didn't look great at all.

It would be nice to see them really click and fulfill their potential, but I'm not holding my breath. Not convinced. They've underachieved for years now.

Ivory Coast we're playing the exact same knuckle head football, with Gervinho and Kalou starring as the chuckle brothers. Needed Drogba to come on and get them going, but it really didn't look great at all.

It would be nice to see them really click and fulfill their potential, but I'm not holding my breath. Not convinced. They've underachieved for years now.

Team in needing a good player/leader on the field to improve them shocker.

They've pretty much qualified barring a monumental fuck up, owt can happen in the knockouts.

They'd do well on the group before balkin' at the knock out stage.

RIP Macedonia.

http://giant.gfycat.com/RepulsiveBriskAmericancrow.gif

:lol:

They should fly him back to Cameroon and just dump in the main town centre in their largest city, so they can round on him and give him the beating of his life. Idiot.