2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I jinxed the fuck out of this.

USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!

Genuinely was why I was messing with the thread title, given Mike's ridiculous belief in stuff that doesn't really exist. Disappointed at his lack of reaction.

As a proud Belgo-Portuguese man Chomp Chompington over here did not like it.

:laugh:

Nailed on for a tactical draw.

Gotta feel for the US though, where the f*** did they pull 5 minutes out of? and Bradley you tart, just boot it out :lol:

:lol: 5 f***ing minutes. What a load of s*** that was.

:lol: You know that was your fault right?

Yeah.

I jinxed the fuck out of this.

USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!

Genuinely was why I was messing with the thread title, given Mike's ridiculous belief in stuff that doesn't really exist. Disappointed at his lack of reaction.

As a proud Belgo-Portuguese man Chomp Chompington over here did not like it.

:laugh:

Nailed on for a tactical draw.

Doubt the Portuguese will beat Ghana and if they do the swing probably won't be enough.

:lol: I'm glad you English twats finally found something to enjoy in this world cup. Pack of bastards.

You've fully brought it upon yourself this past week. It's the real Americans I feel sorry for.

Guest firetotheworks

Not just saying this to wind anyone up, but I'd like to see Germany and Ghana go through Mike.

Germany and USA are going to match fix the f*** out of the last game

How do the Germans feel about Klinsmann's exploits with the USA, and living over there etc.

Will they want to knock him out of the competition do you think?

:lol: I'm glad you English twats finally found something to enjoy in this world cup. Pack of bastards.

You've fully brought it upon yourself this past week. It's the real Americans I feel sorry for.

:lol: I didn't say shit about your shit team of cunts. I commiserated when you shit the bed repeatedly.

:lol: burn