2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"U.S.A, U.S.A, U.S.A,U.S.A, U.S...oh s***."

Qualification from this group was one Bradley hoof away from being a certainty.

Doesn't take away from his performance. He was great.

If Portugal go out, and quite frankly it still looks likely there can be no excuses. No one outside some patriotic Americans and Ghanians would have thought Portugal would have gone out  in the group stage.

If that ends up being the case Ronaldo has flopped pure and simple, i don't want to hear about injuries or supporting cast ( its still better than USA and Ghana's anyway) for one of the worlds best players its simply not good enough.

What is then? Winning the Champions League as the best player in the world for the second time?

Went into this game hoping for a draw. Got the draw. Better than nothing. But fuck me is that disappointing.

In a perfect world, Germany beats Ghana and then Ghana kicks the living shit out of Portugal. But now I'm hoping for a pathetic 1-0 Portugal win against Ghana.

Be amazed if USA didn't go through even though you'll be liable to get beat.

Went into this game hoping for a draw. Got the draw. Better than nothing. But fuck me is that disappointing.

In a perfect world, Germany beats Ghana and then Ghana kicks the living shit out of Portugal. But now I'm hoping for a pathetic 1-0 Portugal win against Ghana.

:lol: Went into it hoping we weren't hammered, now I'm devastated that we drew. It's not bad. But fuuuuuuck. FUCK.

If Portugal go out, and quite frankly it still looks likely there can be no excuses. No one outside some patriotic Americans and Ghanians would have thought Portugal would have gone out  in the group stage.

If that ends up being the case Ronaldo has flopped pure and simple, i don't want to hear about injuries or supporting cast ( its still better than USA and Ghana's anyway) for one of the worlds best players its simply not good enough.

What is then? Winning the Champions League as the best player in the world for the second time?

Messi was the clear best player in the world at the last World Cup, still didn't change the fact he wasn't good enough at that tournament and flopped pure and simple.

What he did for Madrid isn't relevant at all, just like what Messi did for Barca wasn't relevant to the barrage of abuse he received for his disappointing performances at that World Cup.

Eder was the one that tackled Bradley! Further salt to massage into the wound. Sorry Mike  :lol:

:lol: You brought Shola Ameobi to the fucking world cup as an impact sub. Read that shit repeatedly until you understand it.