2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This Brazil side is making Cameroon look competent. Hulk is an impostor. Utter w*** of a footballer. Nothing but a straight left foot shot. Never disliked a brazilian team as much I do this one. Everything is over-done and over-elaborate. They have needed two bent decisions (penalty and offside goal) to qualify from this group. I really hope Chile show them up for what they really are.

That post is awful like, sorry mate.

Because I don't like this brazilian team? :lol: I couldn't give a flying fuck what anyone thought of that opinion. This edition of Brazil isn't fit to wipe the piss off the cocks of their previous successful sides. It would be a travesty if they won the world cup with this rabble. Don't really care if you think that notion is awful.

Guest firetotheworks

This Brazil side is making Cameroon look competent. Hulk is an impostor. Utter w*** of a footballer. Nothing but a straight left foot shot. Never disliked a brazilian team as much I do this one. Everything is over-done and over-elaborate. They have needed two bent decisions (penalty and offside goal) to qualify from this group. I really hope Chile show them up for what they really are.

That post is awful like, sorry mate.

Because I don't like this brazilian team? :lol: I couldn't give a flying f*** what anyone thought of that opinion. This edition of Brazil isn't fit to wipe the p*ss off the cocks of their previous successful sides. It would be a travesty if they won the world cup with this rabble. Don't really care if you think that notion is awful.

Mint. Probably best not to post it on a message board if you have zero interest in anyone's opinion but your own. May as well just keep a diary. :thup:

http://giant.gfycat.com/GlassLameEland.gif

Probably more of a tactical coach than one who gets involved on the training ground. I'm guessing.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2014/6/12/1402570257653/Mexico-manager-Miguel-Her-016.jpg

Quietest victory ever

:lol: Quiet where? Maybe the sound is different over there but the crowd in this Mexico game is fucking loving it.

ITV 4 turned them down to near silence