2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd love to know the reasons for ITV doing that to the feed if it isn't coming from the source.

To protect ears from the crowd screaming obscenities after goal kicks, I bet.

Born and brought up in Scotland I think I can probably handle it after the watershed. Thanks for thinking of us though ITV!

What happens if goal difference is level?

Goal Difference

Goals Scored

Head to Head

FIFA Bung

What happens if goal difference is level?

Goal Difference

Goals Scored

Head to Head

FIFA Rank money

:anguish:

Just had to google puto. :lol:

Dunno who said it earlier but I agree, f*** brazil! Luiz makes Steven Taylor look like a defender, so he helps out in a attack - so f***, so would any player if you told them to abandon their actual duties and go forward. And don't get me started on Dani Alves either.

This post is s***. Probably. You have to like Brazil m8 cuz they're mint. All der players transfer for loads of dosh and do fancy things on the pitch. Dani Alves is world class. m8.

And I'm a NPW. ffs

You can't hear any of that singing and whatnot on ITV?

Just sounds like one lonely tramp dancing round his hat.

:lol: They've fucked you over here. They're loud as fuck.

Guest firetotheworks

Nope, I could hear it better by muting my TV and listening from my window and even then I'm thousands and thousands of miles away.

You can but it's very obviously turned down.

Commentators will be London I suspect.

Commentators over here stopped talking so the people watching could soak in the atmosphere. No reason to mute the crowd.

Guest firetotheworks

Dunno who said it earlier but I agree, f*** brazil! Luiz makes Steven Taylor look like a defender, so he helps out in a attack - so f***, so would any player if you told them to abandon their actual duties and go forward. And don't get me started on Dani Alves either.

This post is s***. Probably. You have to like Brazil m8 cuz they're mint. All der players transfer for loads of dosh and do fancy things on the pitch. Dani Alves is world class. m8.

And I'm a NPW. ffs

Cringe.

And I'm a NPW. ffs

I'm a better defender than David Luiz, and I recon if I got to hang around the opponents penalty area next season I got probably add to PSGs goal tally. Now where's my £200k a week?

You can but it's very obviously turned down.

Commentators will be London I suspect.

Commentators over here stopped talking so the people watching could soak in the atmosphere. No reason to mute the crowd.

That it's come to this. :(