2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Well it's not because it absolutely is part of the game at the moment, whether it should be or not or whether anyone likes it or not.

How do people think Spitting/deliberate punching ranks against Biting ? I can't decide which one is worse.

Obligatory team of the group stage:

IMO

--------------------Ochoa--------------------

F.Johnson-----Sakho----Marquez-----Pooladi

----------Matuidi-----Borges-----------------

-----Robben-----James----------Neymar----

-------------------Messi-----------------------

Special mention to Kaylor Navas, Gustavo, Vazquez, Alexis, Muller, Cuadrado, Benzema, Mikel, Zusci, and Slimani.

Guest firetotheworks

Well it's not because it absolutely is part of the game at the moment, whether it should be or not or whether anyone likes it or not.

well so is biting now, deal with it :lol:

Don't be ridiculous. It's entirely one player. You wouldn't say that kung fu kicks are now part of the game because of Cantona, you're being daft for someone that usually talks sense.

Don't be ridiculous. It's entirely one player. You wouldn't say that kung fu kicks are now part of the game because of Cantona, you're being daft for someone that usually talks sense.

i was joking man

Guest firetotheworks

i was joking man

Well don't, alright?

Ochoa

Aurier        Hummels      Sakho      Lahm

Matuidi    luiz Gustavo

Robben              Messi                Mueller

Benzema

i was joking man

Well don't, alright?

:okay:

Guest firetotheworks

I'd have Shaqiri in ahead of Aranguiz and just have a more attacking hypothetical formation. He's been great.

Wtf, was that the kid from Mad Max 2 ?

That vine is the funniest I have ever ever seen. Couldn't stop laughing for a half hour last night before bed, and I'm on the floor and in tears watching it at the office now. The vine to end all vines. It has ended me also.