2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Some smashingly unexciting R16 matches.

Probably means they'll be exciting knowing this World Cup.

The Algerians are going fucking bananas in my area of South London. Sounded very cheap fireworks.

Ooo look at me, I can afford better fireworks than the Algerians. Pathetic.

2 African teams in the last 16. First time I ever?

Yes, and you feel like it should have been three or four! Congratulations to Algeria. For a country that has so many quality footballers with its blood flowing through their veins, it is good to see them come to world stage and succeed with vibrant football.

The Algerians are going f***ing bananas in my area of South London. Sounded very cheap fireworks.

:lol:

I think the ban should be closer to 12months of international football rather than hit at club level as well. 4 months of not going to a stadium is ridiculous, how about these people that cause all sorts of trouble and FIFA don't do shit about them in countries? The hooligans in Brazil and England, the Barra Bravas in Argentina etc. I think the punishment is to harsh in the sense that he's done it in the World Cup. He should be banned from it, the qualifiers and then the Copa America. That's enough, hits him where it probably hurts him the most, not being able to represent his country for 12months in two big tournaments.

The Algerians are going fucking bananas in my area of South London. Sounded very cheap fireworks.

Starting with the horns now.

More of a beep than a honk, poor quality.

I think the ban should be closer to 12months of international football rather than hit at club level as well. 4 months of not going to a stadium is ridiculous, how about these people that cause all sorts of trouble and FIFA don't do shit about them in countries? The hooligans in Brazil and England, the Barra Bravas in Argentina etc. I think the punishment is to harsh in the sense that he's done it in the World Cup. He should be banned from it, the qualifiers and then the Copa America. That's enough, hits him where it probably hurts him the most, not being able to represent his country for 12months in two big tournaments.

That argument would be a lot easier to make if this wasn't the third time he's done it, to go alongside the racism charge he was found guilty of.

I think the ban should be closer to 12months of international football rather than hit at club level as well. 4 months of not going to a stadium is ridiculous, how about these people that cause all sorts of trouble and FIFA don't do s*** about them in countries? The hooligans in Brazil and England, the Barra Bravas in Argentina etc. I think the punishment is to harsh in the sense that he's done it in the World Cup. He should be banned from it, the qualifiers and then the Copa America. That's enough, hits him where it probably hurts him the most, not being able to represent his country for 12months in two big tournaments.

Fuck him and fuck Liverpool. 4 months is spot on. It's his own fucking fault.

Liverpool are mugs. Just like those who continually get mistreated, abused and cheated on in relationships, they keep going back. They are so desperate to stick up for a vile human being who doesn't give a f*** about them and uses them to further his victim image. They were made for each other. Luckily for them J Henry will be too smart to allow this cretin to drag them through the mud yet again.

The ban isn't about Liverpool. It;s about an unsporting rogue footballer who thinks that he makes up the rules just because he can do a nutmeg or two.

It's not enough for me like... 3 times.. Three f***ing times! Imagine going to work and biting a colleague to be told 'aye you're suspended,  but come back in 4 month as if nowts happened'.

It's bollocks man he should be kicked out of the game.