2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

I love this 'they haven't played well, so I fancy them to get further' opinion. So often aired in football, total bollocks.

It does happen though. I can't think of a team that's started off amazingly and won it. Ever.

I love this 'they haven't played well, so I fancy them to get further' opinion. So often aired in football, total bollocks.

It does happen though. I can't think of a team that's started off amazingly and won it. Ever.

France won 3-0 and 4-0 in their opening games in '98. They were against South Africa and Saudi Arabia, like, but still.

Chile very unfortunate there.

I know that a missed pen is a miss but that final pen from Jara was fucking unlucky. On another day that bounces in off.

They were unlucky not to have scored that final chance in exra time tbh.

Chile very unfortunate there.

I know that a missed pen is a miss but that final pen from Jara was fucking unlucky. On another day that bounces in off.

They were unlucky not to have scored that final chance in exra time tbh.

Yep - very. Nearly smashed the bar.

Usually more often than not the team who wins it grows through tournament so its not really bollocks.

Anyway feel so sorry for Chile, they have been awesome value and unfortunately there's gonna be at least one quarter final team worse than them.

Aranguiz penalty >>>>>> :megusta:

Penalties are f***ing horrific man :lol:

Shaking like a mess and I have no affiliation with either team.

This.

Aye :laugh:

People struggle talking infront of groups of people. Pure instinct would have to take over.