Everton 3 - 2 Newcastle United - 30/09/13 - post-match reaction from page 57

Nobody

"There's no way Pardew's sent the players out there to do that"

I hate that kind of comment, I really, really do.

The guy has been shit for yonks and they clearly don't believe in what they're doing as a team.

Pardew out.

Keegan: "Newcastle have many good players but no team."

Lundekvam: "Just looks like they don't want to be there."

:okay:

Don't really care what Keegan thinks but Claus Lundekvam...

:okay:

At least you're able to bring a laugh at times like these oakie.

Guest bimpy474

Mbiwas had a shocker on that analysis like. Didnt realise but he is the one letting us down.

It's both our CB's, they have been awful.

This is a disgrace, I know Pardew is shite, but the fact that we just give up. A lot of players seem to realise that we are always going to be shit under pardew, so don't even bother trying. Fuck the lot of them.

I really don't think it's that simple. I agree 100% with you that they seem unprofessional out there, but they could be running their lungs out and trying their hardest and still look unprofessionally bad, because individuals can't be organised by themselves, and a defence most definitely can't.

I know people call 'Shola' 'stroller' because of his lazy style for example, but none of our players are being purposefully shit I don't think, or nonchalant, they just don't know what the fuck to do because they haven't been coached well enough.

None of them are standing hands on hips, they're just being pulverised by a slick, robust and well-drilled unit that know what they're doing, and know how to pull apart a collection of individuals.

Hear, hear. There is a chance that a few are a bit naff like, but it's difficult to say, the fucker's haven't got a chance under this coaching/management.

We've certainly benefited from not having Cisse on. :lol:

Time to knock that particular ridiculous preposterous experiment on the head.

like he would had made a difference

f*** all presence up front. Neither Remy, Gouffran nor Cisse are equipped to deal with floated balls from the halfway line but at least Cisse is used to it by now.

"Wow that front three will hurt them with movement" I read for an hour before the game... Wake up ffs. The gameplan remains the same regardless of personnel but it's much easier to have a pop at the players. Give it half a dozen games and Remy will join the s***-list.

What? :lol:

Guest icemanblue

Jesus fucking christ, this is bad. As bad as we were against Liverpool. Nothing at all going forward, and an absolute shambles at the back. We really know how to do hidings, like.

Mbiwas had a shocker on that analysis like. Didnt realise but he is the one letting us down.

It's both our CB's, they have been awful.

If we're talking awful its our whole defence. Mbiwa's had that extra bit of awful to stand out for me.

Honestly, Pardew is done guys.

That Kinnear pick is the clincher.

Liverppol gave us six with no reply. Di Canio gave us three with no reply.

This is what Pardew sends his teams out to do! Get humiliated!

how can the players relax and do what should come naturally to them (they are international players for fuck's sake!) when we change personnel and tactics every single match to counter act what the opposition are gonna do.  Can we not just have a Newcastle style of play and be damn good at it and say to the other team 'this is NUFC, you fucking worry about us!'.

Guest bimpy474

Jesus fucking christ, this is bad. As bad as we were against Liverpool. Nothing at all going forward, and an absolute shambles at the back. We really know how to do hidings, like.

And i got stick for saying this a year ago. Pardew is so bad, as are the players tbh. They should all be ashamed of themselves.

We've certainly benefited from not having Cisse on. :lol:

Time to knock that particular ridiculous preposterous experiment on the head.

like he would had made a difference

f*** all presence up front. Neither Remy, Gouffran nor Cisse are equipped to deal with floated balls from the halfway line but at least Cisse is used to it by now.

"Wow that front three will hurt them with movement" I read for an hour before the game... Wake up ffs. The gameplan remains the same regardless of personnel but it's much easier to have a pop at the players. Give it half a dozen games and Remy will join the s***-list.

What? :lol:

He's been facing that for eighteen months. Remy must be thinking "what the fuck is going on here like, I'm not used to staring into the night sky hoping to see the ball"