Everton 3 - 2 Newcastle United - 30/09/13 - post-match reaction from page 57

Nobody

Almost all the goals we concede are long balls between the two central defenders. Hmm.

or as pardew would say.. mmmmmm

Maybe he had it right the whole time :yao:

Seriously though, we're really bad at trying to play good football. So many adventurous forward passes to nowhere.

Anita has been as ineffective as anyone else there. He's not strong enough, he does fine when Everton have (briefly) sat off and made a few completed Scott Parker style passes, but when Everton press, he's no where to be seen.

This is a disgrace, I know Pardew is s****, but the fact that we just give up. A lot of players seem to realise that we are always going to be s*** under pardew, so don't even bother trying. f*** the lot of them.

I really don't think it's that simple. I agree 100% with you that they seem unprofessional out there, but they could be running their lungs out and trying their hardest and still look unprofessionally bad, because individuals can't be organised by themselves, and a defence most definitely can't.

I know people call 'Shola' 'stroller' because of his lazy style for example, but none of our players are being purposefully s*** I don't think, or nonchalant, they just don't know what the f*** to do because they haven't been coached well enough.

None of them are standing hands on hips, they're just being pulverised by a slick, robust and well-drilled unit that know what they're doing, and know how to pull apart a collection of individuals.

They might be running a lot but mentally they aren't there. Probably just can't wait to get home like most of us feel like when we are at work.

Keegan: "Newcastle have many good players but no team."

That is exactly it. There are a hundred reasons why. But in the simplest, most fundamental way of putting it - that's it. It's one of the best crops of players I've ever seen at Newcastle, but one of the worst teams.

This is a disgrace, I know Pardew is shite, but the fact that we just give up. A lot of players seem to realise that we are always going to be shit under pardew, so don't even bother trying. Fuck the lot of them.

I really don't think it's that simple. I agree 100% with you that they seem unprofessional out there, but they could be running their lungs out and trying their hardest and still look unprofessionally bad, because individuals can't be organised by themselves, and a defence most definitely can't.

I know people call 'Shola' 'stroller' because of his lazy style for example, but none of our players are being purposefully shit I don't think, or nonchalant, they just don't know what the fuck to do because they haven't been coached well enough.

None of them are standing hands on hips, they're just being pulverised by a slick, robust and well-drilled unit that know what they're doing, and know how to pull apart a collection of individuals.

:clap: