mackems vs Newcastle United - Sunday 27th October @ 1.30pm (live on Sky)

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd be tempted to start the same front three as yesterday and keep Cisse benched again.

I've a feeling they'll try to nullify the threat from Remy, probably trying to get tight with two people on him wherever possible.  This could really work in our favour though as it'd mean they can only afford to put one on HBA and Gouffran, which in the case of the former could work dividends for us.

Based on our second half I'd definitely play Dummett and Willo but because it's a derby I wouldn't mind S.Taylor for his taunting value  :lol:

Not to mention the fact he's our best CB.

Currently he's our best fit CB for the next game, Colo is obviously the best CB at the club. I'm guessing this is what you meant?

In a sense, yes. Though Colo's days as a PL-level athlete are done.

Based on our second half I'd definitely play Dummett and Willo but because it's a derby I wouldn't mind S.Taylor for his taunting value  :lol:

Currently he's our best fit CB for the next game, Colo is obviously the best CB at the club. I'm guessing this is what you meant?

What does that make Taylor though? Arguably slower than Colo and can't remember the last time he had a run of games without getting injured.

What does that make Taylor though? Arguably slower than Colo and can't remember the last time he had a run of games without getting injured.

Taylor is no where near as good as Colo. Ronaldo currently has it in for Colo as he gets a bit slower despite him still being a good Premier League performer.

Taylor's a much better athlete, and far quicker.

Taylor is no where near as good as Colo. Ronaldo currently has it in for Colo as he gets a bit slower despite him still being a good Premier League performer.

I don't, I love Colo. He's just blatantly not the captain or defender we need any more.

I don't, I love Colo. He's just blatantly not the captain or defender we need any more.

You've mentioned him getting slower loads on here over the last couple of weeks. He is the best option in our squad for captaincy and our best defender - we clearly still need him.

Our best option for captaincy? Firstly he wants to leave and secondly Mike fkin Williamson tells him what to do when they play together.

Who would you have as captain then? You've made the second bit up by the way so I'll not take that seriously.

It's there for all to see, not my fault if you've missed it. I'd give it to Krul, but there are very few contenders for it. Cabaye is the natural choice but he wants off too. Much better captain than Colo, though.

It's there for all to see, not my fault if you've missed it. I'd give it to Krul, but there are very few contenders for it. Cabaye is the natural choice but he wants off too. Much better captain than Colo, though.

You can't hear what they're saying from the stands/pub man. As a centre half pairing I'd be dissapointed if they weren't telling each other things throughout the game. I actually thought Krul would get the armband yesterday mind but the point I'm getting at is that we don't have many real leaders and Colo, in my opinion, is the best of a bad bunch.

I physically saw Williamson push Colo closer to his man against Cardiff while berating him. Did the same thing with Santon. When Williamson's on the pitch he's the leader of the defence and Colo just puts his head down and does as he's told.

I physically saw Williamson push Colo closer to his man against Cardiff while berating him. Did the same thing with Santon. When Williamson's on the pitch he's the leader of the defence and Colo just puts his head down and does as he's told.

That was one of the first things that impressed me about Williamson when he joined us in the championship.

That was one of the first things that impressed me about Williamson when he joined us in the championship.

If only he could play football.

So basically we need a CB who can organise the defence.

I hope JFK Is on the job /s