mackems vs Newcastle United - Sunday 27th October @ 1.30pm (live on Sky)

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd be seriously unhappy if we were about to give a player who hasn't played a competitive game in more than 20 months a start like, imagine bringing Raylor back to the starting line up. I know they can't get much worse, but surely this is about the only way it would be possible for them to actually manage it :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-sacking-of-paulo-di-canio-sunderland-football-clubs-crucible-moment.825779/

For once we had hope.

For once we had a real revolution.

For once the club was vibrant.

For once we were at the centre of the football worlds attention.

For once we had real passion.

But now it's gone.

This won't be a one year Championship jaunt that we are facing now.

It will be the dawning of a new era of nothingness.

We deserve it for not standing by him.

The club, the players and a lot of the fans did this without even thinking of the alternatives.

We've shit the bed now it's time to lay in it.

Not sure what to make of this, a poem perhaps?

These two lines are killer :lol: :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/the-sacking-of-paulo-di-canio-sunderland-football-clubs-crucible-moment.825779/

For once we had hope.

For once we had a real revolution.

For once the club was vibrant.

For once we were at the centre of the football worlds attention.

For once we had real passion.

But now it's gone.

This won't be a one year Championship jaunt that we are facing now.

It will be the dawning of a new era of nothingness.

We deserve it for not standing by him.

The club, the players and a lot of the fans did this without even thinking of the alternatives.

We've s*** the bed now it's time to lay in it.

Not sure what to make of this, a poem perhaps?

That has to be SRS? :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Like a mackem beat poet outside a dole office. It's heavy man marra!

I suppose if Greenwich had Alan Ginsberg Sunderland most have Alan Carlsberg.

Mackem on RTG who is a school teacher says his school have been given 28 free tickets for it despite it being in a mixed area. I already know of 4 people who bought tickets for their game v Peterborough earlier in the season to get them on the database so they could get tickets in their end cos they knew they had no chance of one in ours and 2 lads I work with have bought tickets in their end through stub hub as apparently there were no sales restrictions.

Mackem on RTG who is a school teacher says his school have been given 28 free tickets for it despite it being in a mixed area. I already know of 4 people who bought tickets for their game v Peterborough earlier in the season to get them on the database so they could get tickets in their end cos they knew they had no chance of one in ours and 2 lads I work with have bought tickets in their end through stub hub as apparently there were no sales restrictions.

Sunderland uni giving hundreds of tickets away to staff.