mackems vs Newcastle United - Sunday 27th October @ 1.30pm (live on Sky)

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Krul

Debuchy      Williamson      ??      Santon

Tiote

Cabaye        Sissoko

HBA                    Gouffran                Remy

Let the front 3 interchange positions throughout the match. Hopefully Coloccini is fit, if not Saylor. I dont want to see Dummett playing centre-half when hes a left back. Its too big a game for Good to make his EPL debut as well.

I reckon he'll stick Cisse back in for HBA.

After his comments yesterday I think the only change will be at CB, depending on who is fit.

We could very well start with

-----------------Krul

Debu------Willi------Dumm------Sant

-----Cabs------Tiote---------Sisso

Gouff-----------Benny------------Remy

Guest Haris Vuckic

He did for me.

:thup:

Seriously? a 2-2 draw made up for our worst home defeat in your lifetime? (I'm going to assume your not ancient) :lol:

For the manager - yes - as it was the complete opposite of the intent shown in the 0-6 and he got everything spot on.

Mbiwa and a little bad luck lost us the three points.

He did for me.

:thup:

Seriously? a 2-2 draw made up for our worst home defeat in your lifetime? (I'm going to assume your not ancient) :lol:

For the manager - yes - as it was the complete opposite of the intent shown in the 0-6 and he got everything spot on.

Mbiwa and a little bad luck lost us the three points.

You do realise you're exhibiting the exact sort of behaviour that you try to ridicule others for on almost a daily basis?