sunderland 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 27/10/13 - post-match reaction from page 47

Dave

Just watching these Aguero clips. Amazing player.

I have no doubt he would look shit in our side though.

And people would rant on about how heisn't good enough, and Argentinians have no fight, and can't be played in derbies etc etc.

At least the Americans can be happy.

Shut the f*** up, retard.

:lol:

:lol: jozy didn't score. deuce is gutted right now.

:troll:

He somehow got MOTM though :lol:

Think it's because of the assist and winning the corner for the first. :dontknow: He had a decent game, did what he was apparently asked to do.

Shut the f*** up, retard.

:lol:

:lol: jozy didn't score. deuce is gutted right now.

:troll:

:lol: Not even bothered by what he does any more. He scored for the national team in his last match, that's all I ask of him.

Rather than fishing for cheap points against fellow Toon fans (cough, TT, cough), I'm more concerned about a pathetic Newcastle performance against the worst club in the league.

Tiote was our best player by far. Where's Anita gone btw? Should be playing ahead of Sissoko who's been shit pretty much since the day he signed bar three games.

:lol: As if Anita doesn't get a look in. Ridiculous.

Why send your best player from the first half dozen games on when you can send Shola on to play in midfield instead?

Thing is, with the lack of ambition etc I've accepted we're probably going to do fuck all this season. However I'd hoped to make up for that we'd have the odd good moments like beating those idiots but no ofcourse not.

If u ignore the fact this was a derby, we just lost to what.was the worst team in the league.

Just watching these Aguero clips. Amazing player.

I have no doubt he would look shit in our side though.

And people would rant on about how heisn't good enough, and Argentinians have no fight, and can't be played in derbies etc etc.

Who has said any of this?

I must have missed all the chances we created, like. Even the goal was completely opportunist.

Aye, the poor defense was responsible for the goals we conceded, but there was so much more to it than that. The fact that we equalised and invited them back into it (due to our mindset and the sheer fact we couldn't create for shit) was the bigger issue.

Hard to analyse that one, just an absolutely terrible game where one team managed to nick an extra goal. Both teams were pretty bad, we got hit with the winner when we looked the more likely to win it. We struggled to break out of the scrappy derby situation and turn it into actual football.

:thup: Was waiting for the MoM shouts in here tbh.

"We've lose the derby? Better get on the internet and troll people!"

Stopped reading at "We've lose"..................

You've picked your moment well tbf, unlike the other coward WUM's who'll be along in a few days.

Tiote was our best player by far. Where's Anita gone btw? Should be playing ahead of Sissoko who's been shit pretty much since the day he signed bar three games.

Why send your best player from the first half dozen games on when you can send Shola on to play in midfield instead?

Pardew Logic.

:thup: Was waiting for the MoM shouts in here tbh.

"We've lose the derby? Better get on the internet and troll people!"

Stopped reading at "We've lose"..................

You've picked your moment well tbf, unlike the other coward WUM's who'll be along in a few days.

:lol: Labelled a WUM for not slagging AP off for once in 2 years. Wowza. Pass the happy pills.

Hard to analyse that one, just an absolutely terrible game where one team managed to nick an extra goal. Both teams were pretty bad, we got hit with the winner when we looked the more likely to win it. We struggled to break out of the scrappy derby situation and turn it into actual football.

We can start with throwing a weeks worth of training away after 20 minutes if you like ian

Guest bimpy474

Pardew Logic.

Aye a ridiculous decision but you just knew it was the tactic of Shola dropping in the flick on direct balls to Cisse.

Which i might add has never ever worked between those two......EVER.

Feel proper sorry for Dummett, like.  Lad will be crushed by what happened out there.

Last week was a fantasy.

It's good that he gets used to the reality of Newcastle life.

While I understand your point, it is my opinion that he was hung out to dry today by Pardew.

We can start with throwing a weeks worth of training away after 20 minutes if you like ian

I don't get you. Didn't we improve after 20 minutes? And we're much better in the second half?

Feel proper sorry for Dummett, like.  Lad will be crushed by what happened out there.

Last week was a fantasy.

It's good that he gets used to the reality of Newcastle life.

While I understand your point, it is my opinion that he was hung out to dry today by Pardew.

Who was the alternative?