sunderland 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 27/10/13 - post-match reaction from page 47

Dave

Guest bimpy474

@danwhitejourno 10m

#safc fans were chanting "Gary Speed, he couldn't shag his wife, so he took his life" before the match.

What a shower of cunts they really are.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

The difference in the derbies since we lost key figures in the dressing room like Carroll, Nolan and Barton is so noticeable.  Imposing players who are up for matches like this and are guaranteed to put a shift in and are up for a fight.

With players like that you felt the match was won before it even kicked off.

Or maybe we should just be more direct and get crosses and long balls in their box ?

Can I urge everyone to ignore Ian and stop facilitating his efforts to ruin the forum. Bad enough that people like him pollute St James'.

Agreed. Tedious WUM nonsense that everyone should ignore.

:thup:

That's absolutely pathetic lads, for real. It's a joke.

All I said was we were better in the second half, which is a fact.

Can I urge everyone to ignore Ian and stop facilitating his efforts to ruin the forum. Bad enough that people like him pollute St James'.

Ian better but nowhere near good enough.

Don't you agree?

Doesn't matter how good we look at all. We never, ever look like scoring.

Being in possession of the ball due to the other team's inadequacy doesn't constitute playing well. We're absolutely clueless in possession and that's been a constant feature of our play under this bell end.

You're a Pardew sympathiser, your opinion is therefore invalid.

Another game with players out of position, unable to find space at all and no game plan. I've never know a club fail to find space and have an idea about how they are playing, its been like that for years with Newcastle.

Pardew doesn't believe in anything he does.

How on earth can the players be expected to.

Goes on all week about the 4-3-3 etc. and then changes everything in 20 mins.

The players have no chance under this guy.

This is very true. He is the definition of spineless, with no conviction in anything he does, or any faith in his players. If he stumbles on to something, and it works, he'll keep doing it until it doesn't work and then he'll change to something else.

So aimless and rudderless. No professional pride or integrity. There are no redeeming qualities about him, really.

I know that in decades to come, I'm going to hate talking about this generation of football because people will slag off the likes of Sissoko, HBA and probably others too -and each performance and the reaction to these players after every performance is like propaganda before my very eyes - "HBA is overrated" etc., as though quality players are like wind-up toys that you can wind-up and drop into any position on the pitch in any function and expect them to drive forward at breakneck speed, operating in isolation from what's around them.

Ungodly infuriating.

I'd rather we had no talented players than watch them under Pardew sometimes, I really do.

We concede today and just panic, trying long shot after long shot. Individuals taking on too much by themselves getting crowded out, getting kicked and hacked by the neanderthal mackems. So f***ing brainless. There's no point thinking about which individuals we can sign in the summer, what personnel we should deploy from game to game etc because it honestly won't matter if Pardew is at the helm.

Great post.

From the first whistle, it was pretty obvious the mackems wanted it more and for the whole game they pressed us, worked harder and were first to the second ball.

Form went well and truly 'out of the window' and the mackems earned their win.

I fucking hate Pardew, he's a fucking shit cunt and I hope the useless bastard is sacked or hit by a bus, whichever comes first. Fucking tosser. If he can't even get the players up for a derby then he has no place as a football manager in the Conference let alone the Premier League. What a twat.

It's grim that like. I vehemently disagree with most of what Ian says :lol: but this sort of crack is desperately poor and uncalled for

Agreed, we've got at least 2 worse than Ian.  I rarely agree with Ian but I think he genuinely posts his thoughts.  A couple of others just try to look clever while looking daft.

Sunderland had a mainly British spine to their team

today. United had no spine at all.

Arsenal are top of the league, there was one Englishman in their starting eleven yesterday. Load of shit blaming the 'foreigners'.

Was obvious we were going to lose after the first couple of minutes - losing 50/50 challenges, second to all the loose balls.

We have better players than the mackems but a much worse team, wonder whose fault that could be?

Arsenal are top of the league, there was one Englishman in their starting eleven yesterday. Load of s*** blaming the 'foreigners'.

Arsenal are top of the league, there was one Englishman in their starting eleven yesterday. Load of s*** blaming the 'foreigners'.

Foreign players doing well=British players overrated, overpriced. Foreign players doing poorly="British toughness and grit" needed.

@danwhitejourno 10m

#safc fans were chanting "Gary Speed, he couldn't shag his wife, so he took his life" before the match.

Hate this kind of reportage after the game like. Yes, the mackems have a large proportion of dickhead fans - we all know this.

We still lost, and we still deserved to lose.

Guest bimpy474

Foreign players doing well=British players overrated, overpriced. Foreign players doing poorly="British toughness and grit" needed.

Exactly. Good players from any country coached by a good manager. That's all it is.

@danwhitejourno 10m

Forwarded that to 3 mates who are Leeds.  Their opinions and banter changed on who they wanted to win and basically all said the same thing.  "Dirty rotten cunts" "As bad as Millwall"

Joke how they escape the attention for being the horrible, vile bastards they are.