Tottenham vs. Newcastle United - Sun 10th Nov @ 12pm (live on Sky Sports 1)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest reefatoon

Shola starting?? Fuck this shit.  Telly off and time to do something else. Just cant watch this useless cunt chops embarass himself any more.

If it does work of course, we'll go with it against Norwich as well.

Like f*** will we start the same tactics agaisnt Norwich if we get a result today, have a word with yourself, man.

Norwich have come off the back of a good win last week and we are equals so they are a fret.

I'm not saying it's an easy game. I'm just saying the tactics against Norwich won't be the same as today if we get a result. Not even a chance of it.

We are looking to keep the game tight until latter stages then look to bring on match winners but the majority of teams have done this at WHL this season, just most have narrowly missed out, bar West Ham who did pull it off to good effect. Frustrate Spurs as much as they can and counter well when possible.

Shola starting?? f*** this s***.  Telly off and time to do something else. Just cant watch this useless c*** chops embarass himself any more.

:lol:

Shola's s*** but calm down.

Fucking hell, should be the forum motto.  :lol:

Shola starting?? f*** this s***.  Telly off and time to do something else. Just cant watch this useless c*** chops embarass himself any more.

:lol:

Shola's s*** but calm down.

Fucking hell, should be the forum motto.  :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I'm not surprised we've picked the same team. It's typical of our very reactionary manager, there's no longevity to any decisions he makes, really.

That said, I'm not devastated either. The two contentious inclusions are Shola and Tiote, both of whom - I thought - had decent games against Chelsea.

The gameplan is obviously the same. If Spurs score first I think they'll probably beat us comfortably because Pardew's in-game Plan Bs almost never work.

Guest reefatoon

I can't help it. I get a little sick in my mouth every time I see that gormless grin after giving yet another pointless free kick away. Fucking detest the bastard.

I'm not surprised we've picked the same team. It's typical of our very reactionary manager, there's no longevity to any decisions he makes, really.

That said, I'm not devastated either. The two contentious inclusions are Shola and Tiote, both of whom - I thought - had decent games against Chelsea.

The gameplan is obviously the same. If Spurs score first I think they'll probably beat us comfortably because Pardew's in-game Plan Bs almost never work.

Come off it, man.  Shola was fucking useless last week.

4-4-2 With Shola ffs.

Anita and HBA left out.

Pardew really?

Thoughts Brett?

I moaned at this against City and they put in a canny performance, i had half a moan at the line up before Chelsea and they won.

Can see why he's done it, options are limited, Cisse out of form, Ben Arfa struggled up top, Shola has give us something to aim at. Agree with the person a couple of posts up about the 4-4-2, Norwich played it and hardly seen the ball, hope we can do better than that. Feel sorry for Anita like, he should be starting. Dont' think Ben Arfa/Cisse/Colo can have too many complaints as they have either not took their chance or others deserve to be playing ahead of them.

Shola f***ing Ameobi is starting instead of Hatem Ben Arfa, there's no excuse for that man.

I've said it many times, i'd have Ben Arfa playing every single minute of every single match but he's clearly a frustrating player for a football manager. We've generally played well when he hasn't been playing though.

Tell that to Aston Villa and Fulham mate :lol:

I don't want to start looking like i'm supporting Hatem being on the bench, i hate it as well but there's no point making a big fuss about it when we haven't even kicked off yet. Wait till after the game and judge the decision. I moaned prior to Chelsea about it, i certainly wasn't moaning afterwards that i hadn't seen HBA make an appearance.

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

Pardew does this everytime! We win and he makes no changes and we loose the next match, because everyone except Pardew can see that a few changes from the previous game would make a big difference...

Its not that simple Pardew!!! You just dont put out the same team and then win again ffs, look at your team please and the performances against Chelsea (Ameobi, Anita.....)

No one wants him near the team but Ameobi put in a reasonable shift against Chelsea, don't know how anyone can say otherwise.

It ties in with a gameplan which actively cedes the initiative to the opposition, and whilst it worked against Chelsea, when it doesn't work - it's very conceivable that it could lead to a 0-6 to Liverpool type situation against a team of Spurs quality.

Just makes me sad that Anita doesn't get a start today. It must be really frustrating to know that hoewever good you play, you will not be starting as the manager needs that one brute in the middle.

Im not going into this match in a good state of mind. Shit selection by Pardew yet again, and AVB will have prepared for the gameplan of Pardew for a whole week since it seems to be the exact same one as vs Chelsea which was the most likely outcome.

This is going to be torture.