Tottenham vs. Newcastle United - Sun 10th Nov @ 12pm (live on Sky Sports 1)

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

So again then, knacker them out by being ultra defensive hoping they don't score. Then have a go in the last 25 minutes. This tactic is so iffy if they score early.

So again then, knacker them out by being ultra defensive hoping they don't score. Then have a go in the last 25 minutes. This tactic is so iffy if they score early.

Also Spurs are used to winning 1-0 this season can't see them getting too edgy going in at nil-nil or whatever. Playing into their hands a bit really. Still got a feeling we may get something from this, oddly positive.

4-4-2 is not the formation to play against Spurs. Their midfield should pass ours to death.

Not that I don't think we will be bummed but Mata, Oscar, Ramiries, Lampard and Hazard (with Willian and Schurrle coming on) aren't the worst midfield in the world :dontknow:

4-4-2 With Shola ffs.

Anita and HBA left out.

Pardew really?

Thoughts Brett?

I moaned at this against City and they put in a canny performance, i had half a moan at the line up before Chelsea and they won.

Can see why he's done it, options are limited, Cisse out of form, Ben Arfa struggled up top, Shola has give us something to aim at. Agree with the person a couple of posts up about the 4-4-2, Norwich played it and hardly seen the ball, hope we can do better than that. Feel sorry for Anita like, he should be starting. Dont' think Ben Arfa/Cisse/Colo can have too many complaints as they have either not took their chance or others deserve to be playing ahead of them.

When you've just beaten Chelsea I don't suppose we can complain too much about an unchanged lineup.

Similar attitude when we finished 5th with regards to the summer window and we nearly got relegated :lol:

Guess our gameplan is still to keep things tight until the 60th or 70th min before we have a go?

:lol: Gonna keep doing it until it doesn't work.

In a nutshell. He just moves between the 2/3 formations each time we lose/are losing, whichever one makes us "keep it tight" against the opposition of that day.

When you've just beaten Chelsea I don't suppose we can complain too much about an unchanged lineup.

One of the main reasons we won came off the bench and helped change the game.

Indeed. I enjoyed that tactical masterclass by our esteemed leader and look forward to seeing it replicated today....  :whistle:

4-4-2 With Shola ffs.

Anita and HBA left out.

Pardew really?

Thoughts Brett?

I moaned at this against City and they put in a canny performance, i had half a moan at the line up before Chelsea and they won.

Can see why he's done it, options are limited, Cisse out of form, Ben Arfa struggled up top, Shola has give us something to aim at. Agree with the person a couple of posts up about the 4-4-2, Norwich played it and hardly seen the ball, hope we can do better than that. Feel sorry for Anita like, he should be starting. Dont' think Ben Arfa/Cisse/Colo can have too many complaints as they have either not took their chance or others deserve to be playing ahead of them.

Shola fucking Ameobi is starting instead of Hatem Ben Arfa, there's no excuse for that man.