Tottenham 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 10/11/13 - Post-match reaction from page 43

Mike

Played really well - Spurs have been awful but for the most part it's us nullifying them added in with great goalkeeping from Krul. Hope for another quality ball and goal in the second half.

Shola, as predicted, has been cack.

By his own standards I think he's been pretty good tbh. Working hard(!), an option for lofted balls and occupying their centre halves giving Remy space to work in.

He's caused their back 4 problems just by being there, imo. Granted when he actually gets the ball he's shit. They would do well just to ignore him.

We really are improving as a side, like. I know i've been banging on about it a lot but every match i think we'll not better that and we do. Most impressive thing is our work rate for me, always doubling/trebling up on key danger men, not giving them a moments peace. Shola has been turd like, give him another 10 minutes then get Cisse on.

How gutted did the commentator sound when we scored ffs, and at half time when it was still 0-1 :lol:

Alan Parry isn't it ? He hates us.

He just sounded so depressed when remy scored, will be fapping all over if Spurs come back i bet.

Guest bimpy474

Anyone calling for Shola off/calling his performance shit genuinely doesn't understand how football works.

I think everyone will be wondering how your brain works tbh.

:lol: f*** I thought he was on.

:lol: Dafty.

:lol: I was already making dumb noises, ffs.

Mike man, always presume Shola is offside, it will improve your happiness by around 10 per cent.

:lol: After months of Cisse damn near standing in the net with a confused look on his face, Shola looked on.

:lol: Thinking "I've forgotten more about being offside than you'll ever know son, you'll see".

By his own standards I think he's been pretty good tbh. Working hard(!), an option for lofted balls and occupying their centre halves giving Remy space to work in.

But his own standards are so incredibly low. He just seems to be the massive weak link in our attack.

There's nobody else though really. Cisse will be more useful later on when the gaps appear.

Guest neesy111

He's caused their back 4 problems just by being there, imo. Granted when he actually gets the ball he's shit. They would do well just to ignore him.

Their back 4 has been a joke tbh.

Guest bimpy474

How gutted did the commentator sound when we scored ffs, and at half time when it was still 0-1 :lol:

Alan Parry isn't it ? He hates us.

He just sounded so depressed when remy scored, will be fapping all over if Spurs come back i bet.

He has hated us ever since we bought Steve Guppy from Wycome (he's a Wycombe fan), he reckoned we cheated them out of a decent price. He has hated ever since then.

:lol: f*** I thought he was on.

:lol: Dafty.

:lol: I was already making dumb noises, ffs.

Mike man, always presume Shola is offside, it will improve your happiness by around 10 per cent.

:lol: After months of Cisse damn near standing in the net with a confused look on his face, Shola looked on.

:lol: Thinking "I've forgotten more about being offside than you'll ever know son, you'll see".

:lol: I feel like things are going well if Cisse is still on the pitch when they try and play a ball to him.