Tottenham 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 10/11/13 - Post-match reaction from page 43

Mike

Guest bimpy474

think dawson should have seen red for that awful challenge on sissoko

I thought that, it doesn't always need to be two footed or off the ground to be classed as bad. I thought it was quite a nasty tackle.

Yet to be impressed by Villas-Boas' spurs really, especially considering the expectations coming into the season. I don't know how well he connects with his players. They were never really able to build any consistent pressure on our goal and pin us into our own area, despite our predictable hyper-negativity in the second half. The game ended on a bit of a whimper rather than with us hanging on for dear life... Really useful 3 points for us though, considering we're in the middle of what should be torrid run-in.

In the last page, I've seen some say, "we shouldn't have sold THE one" with a response of, "We had no choice" (see Carroll), and them wanting a former legend back even though to everyone else looking in from the outside you'd think they'd be bonkers and clinging on to the past (see Keegan).

:lol:

It felt a bit like the season before last. Under the cosh, but with the help of a great keeper and some good individual moments, we get through.

Gouffy was great again, and Mapou is starting to show his worth. That clearance when the shot rebounded from Krul was brilliant. None or our other CBs would have had the speed or the agility to get anywhere near it.

It felt a bit like the season before last. Under the cosh, but with the help of a great keeper and some good individual moments, we get through.

Gouffy was great again, and Mapou is starting to show his worth. That clearance when the shot rebounded from Krul was brilliant. None or our other CBs would have had the speed or the agility to get anywhere near it.

A few have said this, I thought it too.

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/newcastle-united-at-home-10-11-13-12-00.7863/page-26

Others will say, yeah but Krul played a blinder! But they'll fail to realise that the reason opposition teams play worldies against us is because they know they have no right to beat us with all the talent we have. It brings the best out of them when they are ahead of us when they shouldnt be and they will play out of their skins to get our scalp because everyone expects us to win with all the talent we have.

:puke:

what the fuck is this?

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/newcastle-united-at-home-10-11-13-12-00.7863/page-26

Others will say, yeah but Krul played a blinder! But they'll fail to realise that the reason opposition teams play worldies against us is because they know they have no right to beat us with all the talent we have. It brings the best out of them when they are ahead of us when they shouldnt be and they will play out of their skins to get our scalp because everyone expects us to win with all the talent we have.

:puke:

what the f*** is this?

That is beyond ridiculous  :lol: