Swansea City Vs Newcastle United - Wednesday 4th December @ 7:45pm (live on BT)

Fenham Mag
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Was only other day Pardew was praising Ben Arfa's attitude. Can't see a busy up when he must accept we are playing well and he needs to knuckle down to get back in. Guessing a slight knock is most obvious reason rather than thinking the worst.

Didn't expect anything else, he normally sticks with the same team until we get hammered. I'd have probably preferred to have seen HBA today and Shola against Man United at the weekend though because I don't think anyone expects him to be able to play that often  :lol: Would have been harsh to drop Shola for both.

Guest neesy111

Not surprised by No Ben Arfa, think we are seeing the end of his time here.

Why do you think that ?

He doesn't its just typical pre-match knee jerk to a managers decision.

Erm, yes I fucking do.  Idiot.

I don't look forward to the match after this, now I'm just worried. Fuck me..

Same line-up as the last four matches, so why be worried? He's a nice option to have from the bench, but Hatem hasn't exactly been our saviour lately.

Some nice footballers in that Swansea side. Looks a different side, couple of them have been impressive in Europa when I've seen them. The lack of a goal threat looks a massive plus for us however, fingers crossed we can take advantage.