Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Serious question before people get their knickers in a twist:

Why does he bring Obertan on?

Other than "ahh, we're losing, might as well have a giggle" I can't think of any explanation.

Resting Shola.

Can we start using our eyes now to judge the rancid non-football on show please? How about the glaring monumental tactical cockups? Or are we just happy with pot-luck results?

My two cents: Fuck off you lying charlatan. Fuck off back to division 2 where you came from.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, so what I'll do is, bring on a different left back, right? Then I'll bring on the shittest sub we have, then I'll bring on a defender again.

Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt Cunt

Guest neesy111

Today just showed what his weaknesses are.  Complete utterly inability to change a game tactically once we are behind is his main one.

Guest bimpy474

I can't wait to hear his excuses tonight.

Europa.

Probably turn it around that Swansea being in Europa has given them loads of confidence, though we was robbed

If he did, i would want with all my worth a reporter to fucking pull him up on it. The cunt of a bloke (if he does say it like :lol:)