Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joey Barton (on BT Sport) has just questioned Pardew's negative tactics on getting dumped out of the cup by Stevenage a couple of years back. Reckons that his switch from 2 up front in the first half (when we were 1-0) up to only 1 man up front in the second half cost us the game (they beat us 2-1).

He specifically mentioned Pardew as being culpable. Not saying that Barton is any kind of tactical genius himself mind and he probably is still bitter about being sold but just thought it was an interesting comment from a former Pardew player.

http://api.ning.com/files/Xn6RV5Y50pbFK-4nfM7GdDho7NF3Lm7FDmT9YQonKh4_/orly.jpg

The quicker this useless cunt excuse of a manager is out if the club the better. His pathetic selections for cup ties, leaving key players out and his continuous disregard for the feelings and passion of the fans at this cub is a disgrace. Barton might have got his facts wrong with the score but he is certainly not wrong about this clowns negative tactics. I just wish you, your cockney fucking bell end Chairman and his alcoholic embarrassment mate of a Director of Football would FUCK RIGHT OFF!

The hostility round here and we haven't even had a game  :lol:

Sorry, but I'm still absolutely seething that Sunderland moved quickly to hire Poyet and he's already turning things round, while we are stuck with this hapless twat and his cup disaster antics.

Guest Roger Kint

Sorry, but I'm still absolutely seething that Sunderland moved quickly to hire Poyet and he's already turning things round, while we are stuck with this hapless twat and his cup disaster antics.

Thats sunderland who were bottom and looked completely doomed and falling apart? As if for one second they would have done anything had they been 5+ places higher and not imploding

Edit: Just remembered why i dont read this thread, page after page of the same shit  :lol:

Thats sunderland who were bottom and looked completely doomed and falling apart? As if for one second they would have done anything had they been 5+ places higher and not imploding

Edit: Just remembered why i dont read this thread, page after page of the same shit  :lol:

I'll bet most Sunderland fans are probably thanking their lucky stars that they were bottom then. The ones I talk to seem happy enough these days.

Just popped in because I saw Foluwashola had posted and he's normally canny crack.

But aye, you're dead right  :lol:

Jealous of Poyet, man :lol: Doesn't the man shit on dressing room floors?

Having a cute little honeymoon period at the minute but let's see who's jealous when they get humiliated at wembley and go down.

I see you left the small matter of the derby out of that little scenario for the rest of the season. Not too confident then? Sunderland are only two points from safety btw, I wouldn't write them off just yet. They've got a decent haul of points since Poyet took over, not to mention some great cup results as compared to your managerial hero.

tbf TRon's been after poyet since well before the mackems got him, early days he certainly seems to be doing the right things around the club like...they've just made a cup final for fucks sake, it's surely a bigger leap at this point to think he'll fail miserably than have a degree of success?

Jealous of Poyet, man :lol: Doesn't the man s*** on dressing room floors?

Having a cute little honeymoon period at the minute but let's see who's jealous when they get humiliated at wembley and go down.

I see you left the small matter of the derby out of that little scenario for the rest of the season. Not too confident then? Sunderland are only two points from safety btw, I wouldn't write them off just yet. They've got a decent haul of points since Poyet took over, not to mention some great cup results as compared to your managerial hero.

Poyet is having a canny honeymoon, it goes back over 3 years as a manager against us and in that time he's guided his lesser teams to beat us 3 times.  As for what he's rumoured to have done on a dressing room floor, isn't Pardew rumoured to have done things that he shouldn't have done?

Having said that, I think we'll get one over him next week as we have a far superior team.

tbf TRon's been after poyet since well before the mackems got him, early days he certainly seems to be doing the right things around the club like...they've just made a cup final for fucks sake, it's surely a bigger leap at this point to think he'll fail miserably than have a degree of success?

Yeah I put up a thread about him last year after Brighton knocked us out of the FA cup and played us off the park. Nothing I've seen since has suggested that assessment was wrong. The Poyet shitting on the floor comeback is pretty desperate stuff as well. He's shit all over Pardew far more often.