Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't want to hear about the players we're missing. Our squad of players were all still better than Sunderland's.

We are talking about a 0-3 loss at home to these scrubs, again!

Pardew just makes me want to root against this team so he suffers, and eventually gets the sack for being so unbelievably hopeless.

Cant even just enjoy the friggin football on the weekends.

He is so safe in his job this cunt can blame the fans, because him and his master dont give too fucks about us.

Hope the cunt gets run over by a steam roller.

He's so comfortable it's like he's working for the NHS ffs :lol:

Absolutely no point in giving this fraud the boot while we're ran by our team of s***. And the "it's not gonna change any time soon, so why rage about it" attitude is the most spineless s*** I've ever heard, and you should be f***ing ashamed of yourself for just accepting whatever they hand out to you. f***ing ashamed.

:clap:

few managers ever do, even ignoring the compensation thing its also creates the perception of you saying "I'm not good enough to handle this" which could affect future job prospects. Very few will ever want to admit this.

He could easily say that the club's mentality of not wanting to develop as a club doesn't fit with his desire to want to win every game, every cup and to compete in Europe.

I don't see how that could possibly ruin his credability.

Blaming the fans, I have no words :lol: So It's not the way we were set up, the defeatist attitudes of the players, having players in the wrong position, or playing someone who has never been a footballer,  it's the fans that caused the loss today, righto :lol: Why can't managers just hold there hands up when they made a mistake.

And still a bunch of the Mongs that stop decent fans getting tickets will still sing to him and back him. Nae fucker here does that's for sure. When will the worm fucking turn? He will still be a media darling that has done magic here. When we have got here in spite of his abomination of a management style.

few managers ever do, even ignoring the compensation thing its also creates the perception of you saying "I'm not good enough to handle this" which could affect future job prospects. Very few will ever want to admit this.

He could easily say that the club's mentality of not wanting to develop as a club doesn't fit with his desire to want to win every game, every cup and to compete in Europe.

true but that could affect him in another way, curbishley did similar and hasn't been in the dugout since despite a fairly good record at a certain level.

Resigning should, in theory, be very attractive to new employers. Saves them having to pay compo to you if you fuck up. Baffled why it would be seen as a negative.

Mick Lowes is pathetic.

Pandering f***ing interviews

The fat b****** was lining up his excuses for him.

should have had the balls to say, "are you blaming the fans for that defeat?"

Exactly.

And "Why are you laughing? Do you think something's funny?"

Resigning should, in theory, be very attractive to new employers. Saves them having to pay compo to you if you fuck up. Baffled why it would be seen as a negative.

Perception, its the view if the going gets tough instead of trying to battle out of it you walk away.

It's a sign of the way things are going for Sunderland that there a no histrionics, no sliding on the knees, just quiet celebrations. It's another devastating defeat for Newcastle, as Sunderland win three derbies in a row for the first time in 91 years.

Well done Alan, well done. :slowclap: