Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying its all ok because I think we might beat Chelsea.  Just have a feeling he'll get a result there to delude people even further that he's not a horrendous piece of shit.

Guest bimpy474

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying its all ok because I think we might beat Chelsea.  Just have a feeling he'll get a result their to delude people even further that he's not a horrendous piece of shit.

We're going to get fucking murdered, it'll be Shola up top with us hoofing it. John Terry is going to piss himself at Shola and our football.

It'll be embarrassing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying its all ok because I think we might beat Chelsea.  Just have a feeling he'll get a result their to delude people even further that he's not a horrendous piece of shit.

We're going to get fucking murdered, it'll be Shola up top with us hoofing it. John Terry is going to piss himself at Shola and our football.

It'll be embarrassing.

We reacted to the last 0-3 by getting howked 6-0 the following week. Once that downward spiral starts Pardew simply can't lift us out of it.

Guest bimpy474

It's a perfect thread title really, the guy's a victim of horrible circumstances and is suffering in a dignified manner in the midst of events out of his control.

Erm that's not how i would describe the bag of shit who's our manager like.

It'll be embarrassing.

I don't think we'll dare go the hoofball route after today. You should know Pardew by now, always reactive and changing his mind after every bad defeat. We'll play passing football against chelsea (at least as much as we are capable of) and then if we get beat,  back to hoofball and repeat ad finitum.

It's a perfect thread title really, the guy's a victim of horrible circumstances and is suffering in a dignified manner in the midst of events out of his control.

Hello?

Guest bimpy474

It'll be embarrassing.

We reacted to the last 0-3 by getting howked 6-0 the following week. Once that downward spiral starts Pardew simply can't lift us out of it.

Aye, the fact he resorted to hoofball today shows his arse has fallen out. He's pathetic, truly pathetic.

Guest bimpy474

Hello?

Dignified Pardew isn't. A cunt certainly.

Hello?

Dignified Pardew isn't. A cunt certainly.

:lol: FUCKING HELL.

Erm that's not how i would describe the bag of s*** who's our manager like.

Hello?

Dignified Pardew isn't. A c*** certainly.

HELLO?

A lot of managers would be sacked after that. I'd say he won't be, but he could be, just because his sacking will come entirely at the whim of Ashley and it could be after a 3-0 defeat from our local rivals or after beating Arsenal away. Because Mike.

We are not a football club anymore, just a billboard.

Even without Cabaye, Colo, Remy and Gouffran, you would have thought we'd at least compete. It seems we have a couple of pivotal positions in the side that if they are not there the others go to shit.

Guest bimpy474

There's this thing called sarcasm, people with half a brain sometimes use it to make themselves feel better about their lives.

I have no sense of humour for sarcasm with this cunt right now. I cant even muster a laugh at his ineptness, i hate his guts.

Even without Cabaye, Colo, Remy and Gouffran, you would have thought we'd at least compete. It seems we have a couple of pivotal positions in the side that if they are not there the others go to s***.

Most of the music before the game was shitty Kings of Leon.  :lol:

Even without Cabaye, Colo, Remy and Gouffran, you would have thought we'd at least compete. It seems we have a couple of pivotal positions in the side that if they are not there the others go to s***.

Most of the music before the game was shitty Kings of Leon.  :lol:

So was Ashley there then?