Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why blame your own tactics when you can pick on out of form players. Mainly out of form because of the t***s tactics and him not picking them like.

But still, it's never his fault.

You would expect a manager not to have a go at the players after three consecutive buggerings?

Ian, stop it. That is blatant man. The discussion is the recipient of the bollockings and not whether the manager should be having a go at the players. Every single time you twist the debate just to get some Pardew support in.

I don't give a s*** what you think TBH, I'm saying that Pardew having a go at the players (including HBA and Marveaux and anyone else) is absolutely normal.

Yes, maybe it is! But he should have a good f***ing look at himself and not just blame the players or whatever excuse he's had.

Obviously, but I never implied he wasn't to blame as well.

I know you didn't. But imo it's pointless to point it out as it's obvious to everyone that it's quite normal in general to blame the players a little bit from time to time. Except with Pardew as he seems to treat some players differently (single out etc). Sounds like you are trying to defend Pardew in the way that no one clearly can say you are defending him.

:lol:

OK, well it's a bit of a no-win situation when any criticism is allowed freely and any attempt to mitigate it is some sort of evil scheme by me to completely absolve Pardew of any blame.

Perhaps because your mitigation is horse shit. Nobody is saying that Pardew should not tell off the players. After the 4 defeats, almost everyone accepts that board, management and players are all to be blamed (to different degree obviously). Your mitigation had nothing to do with a) Pardew lambasted 2 players in particular and that b) Pardew has never accepted any degree of blame on himself. So when you come out with irrelevant drivel like that coupled with your countess posts supporting Pardew, of course others are going to paint you as having an agenda.

Seriously for those posting vehemently against Pardew, their motivation must the anger/frustration with our current predicament. What motivates you with your tons and tons of pro Pardew posts? Just to stand out by being contrarian? What motivates you?

I've always imagined that he shows them video montages of starving children in third world countries at half time, glum music playing softly in the background.

Our players always look heartbroken coming back after half time.

That heavy cathedral music, with the images going all fast and shit.

For the first time of my life I just wish we´ll have a terrible season so I can see this horrible creature forced out of my once beloved club. Luckily that´s one thing he might be able to sort out. I don´t trust our fans to put out enough pressure though. So many naive twats with no brain of their own about.

Newcastle haven't turned around a halftime deficit under his tenure.

Class.

Crikey. The hallmark of a competent manager is to change things and turn those moments around. In 3 years Pardew should have at least done this once a season minimum, scandalous he hasn't.