Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

I skipped the last 6 pages.  I assumed it's just trollemache being his usual attention seeking self.

is there anyway you can put someone on ignore so you don't have to read the crap they spout?

Yes by using the ignore button.

I skipped the last 6 pages.  I assumed it's just trollemache being his usual attention seeking self.

is there anyway you can put someone on ignore so you don't have to read the crap they spout?

Can we get the team one for Pardpoo.

Guest bimpy474

Already on it i think.

Already on it i think.

:) True, true.

Guest Dontooner

I have been given fuck tons of abuse when i stated clearly what i thought Alan SCAM Pardew was when we finish 5th that year. I dont see a reason, why when the tables are turned those who supported him shouldnt get any.

Gouffran is quickly becoming a replacement for Jonas btw. Things just look awfully similar.

He is just a "Hoof and Cross Manager" and i stand by my words.

I have been given fuck tons of abuse when i stated clearly what i thought Alan SCAM Pardew was when we finish 5th that year. I dont see a reason, why when the tables are turned those who supported him shouldnt get any.

Gouffran is quickly becoming a replacement for Jonas btw. Things just look awfully similar.

Are you seriously expecting credit for being a downer on our best league finish since SBR?

"I was a negative creep before being a negative creep was cool."

Are you seriously expecting credit for being a downer on our best league finish since SBR?

"I was a negative creep before being a negative creep was cool."

Probably expecting credit for being able to watch football and understand a bit about what's going on?

Guest Dontooner

Well the league Position felt good, but the performances were obviously unsustainable.

Voicing my opinion came with alot of abuse " You know shit about football" " Pardew will prove me wrong" " I was a WUM"

Doesnt this sound awfully familiar as well. 

He is just a lousy manager and it is a fact, even if he finish 5th once, it just doesnt mean he can continue to do it.

I rather be a knowledgeable fan than a blinded fan hungry for glory.

Well the league Position felt good, but the performances were obviously unsustainable.

Voicing my opinion came with alot of abuse " You know s*** about football" " Pardew will prove me wrong" " I was a WUM"

Doesnt this sound awfully familiar as well. 

He is just a lousy manager and it is a fact, even if he finish 5th once, it just doesnt mean he can continue to do it.

I rather be a knowledgeable fan than a blinded fan hungry for glory.

:thup:

Guest Dontooner

Stupid to think i would like credit for voicing my opinion, i just wanted him replaced so we would not lose a generation of good players. It seems like its too late anyway.

Stupid to think i would like credit for voicing my opinion, i just wanted him replaced so we would not lose a generation of good players. It seems like its too late anyway.

That is definitely the saddest part. It's quite a unique situation to have such an utterly s*** manager in charge of quality players for so long, and it hurts far more than having s*** cloggers to match the prick in the dugout.

It really wouldn't take that much more ambition for things to be very different.

Guest pont-toon

Out you f***ing c***, either quit or die you horrible b******. (Pardew that is, incase anyone gets offended)

If he had any decency he should walk. Awful manager especially when compared to those managing so called smaller clubs.

Just go man

I was starting to change my mind a touch, he appeared to have struck gold with that 433 with Ben Arfa and Ba either side of Cisse.  We started playing with a style I thought was more sustainable, something that would see us blitz some games and at least give a good account of ourselves in others, without spending 45 minutes or more hanging on for dear life and hoping to scrape through.

He soon ditched that formation though and I was basically back to square one with him again.

I was starting to change my mind a touch, he appeared to have struck gold with that 433 with Ben Arfa and Ba either side of Ba.  We started playing with a style I thought was more sustainable, something that would see us blitz some games and at least give a good account of ourselves in others, without spending 45 minutes or more hanging on for dear life and hoping to scrape through.

He soon ditched that formation though and I was basically back to square one with him again.

Pretty much how I was too. I'd be lying if I said I was desperate for him to go after that season, but that patch before the 4-3-3 showed him up for the manager he was and it didn't take him long the season after to revert back to it.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/34746012.jpg

I was starting to change my mind a touch, he appeared to have struck gold with that 433 with Ben Arfa and Ba either side of Cisse.  We started playing with a style I thought was more sustainable, something that would see us blitz some games and at least give a good account of ourselves in others, without spending 45 minutes or more hanging on for dear life and hoping to scrape through.

I said at the time I thought he'd stumbled on a winning formula rather than engineered it. There's never been any real shape or purpose to his teams, the results rely totally on having a few really good players on song. You could swap Pardew with Beardsley in the dugout and Remy would still score.