Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would also like to see the percentage as a proportion of defeats rather than games personally.  It seems we love a tight win but can't avoid a heavy defeat.

For Pardew, it's 52 defeats (at a very quick count), so 36.5% of defeats are by 3 clear goals. More than a third.

Would also like to see the percentage as a proportion of defeats rather than games personally.  It seems we love a tight win but can't avoid a heavy defeat.

For Pardew, it's 52 defeats (at a very quick count), so 36.5% of defeats are by 3 clear goals. More than a third.

:lol: Jeeeesus.

Guest bimpy474

What you don't see that makes that worse and why i hate stats, Pardew by design is a defensive manager and proud of it. Yet defensively we're terrible hence those stats and results, and our goals conceded in Pardew's time here is horrendous. Also the amount of people who fall for his spew about him setting us up being hard to beat is amazing. You see it all the time 'we're usually ok at the back', when that's utter nonsense.

Honestly along with all the excuses, headbutting of players (not really a proper headbutt but still), other touchline antics, blaming of Ben Arfa for his own crap tactics and failings, set penises, lies and utter disrepect for us the fans, insulting the area. How can anyone say, 'well better the devil you know' is beyond me.

The man is a terrible manager, a horrible person, a coward and yet some still feel sorry for him. As much as this is arrogant sounding, those who still support him are fucking retards of the highest order and are just blind to what is going on.

How is he still alive never mind in a job? I've said it before, in my 20 years supporting Newcastle United I've seen much worse flung at much better managers!? Sir Bobby got hounded out for finishing 5th ffs. Different circumstances I know but it's like the fans have been fucking neutered!

I can't wait for the day the supporters turn and he really finds out what it feels like to have the supporters against him. But will Ashley stick with him if and when we get vocal. SJP can be a very uncomfortable place to be for an unwanted manager! I just hope it's sooner rather than later.

Guest firetotheworks

Robson and Keegan, man.

Robson + Keegan: 350 games, lost 15 by 2+ goals

Pardew: 131 games, lost 19 by 2+ goals

Also,

Hughton + Shearer + Roeder + Allardyce + Dalglish + Kinnear + Souness + Gullit = lost 18 by 2+ goals

Pardew = lost 19 by 2+ goals

:lol:

That second one is the one that does it for me. As strong as the "Alan Shearer had more Premier League goals when he retired than Sunderland"

It's up there with that imo.

What you don't see that makes that worse and why i hate stats, Pardew by design is a defensive manager and proud of it. Yet defensively we're terrible hence those stats and results, and our goals conceded in Pardew's time here is horrendous. Also the amount of people who fall for his spew about him setting us up being hard to beat is amazing. You see it all the time 'we're usually ok at the back', when that's utter nonsense.

Honestly along with all the excuses, headbutting of players (not really a proper headbutt but still), other touchline antics, blaming of Ben Arfa for his own crap tactics and failings, set penises, lies and utter disrepect for us the fans, insulting the area. How can anyone say, 'well better the devil you know' is beyond me.

The man is a terrible manager, a horrible person, a coward and yet some still feel sorry for him. As much as this is arrogant sounding, those who still support him are f***ing retards of the highest order and are just blind to what is going on.

Not a single self respecting supporter of Newcastle United should ever be able to justify Pardew's position; he deserves sacking, and has deserved it for the better part of 2 seasons now.

Guest firetotheworks

I think there's a case to made that a lot of us have grown up with teams that have come unstuck defensively because of very blatant individual errors. The likes of Hooper, Peacock (at first), Srnicek, Barton, O'Brien, Bramble, Moore etc have all been players that to varying degrees have made individual errors and because x, y, z a player is known as being shit, all of a sudden it's "our defence is shit"

Much like it was our midfield that was the problem in 08/09 and absolutely not "Colo the Clown" the same goes here. Our defence is not shit, nor is much of our team. We all know what a shit NUFC team looks like and this is definitely not one of them. How our shitness still transpires to a large part of our crowd as "no heart" or "Williamson is shite" is a bit beyond me, but it's clear to me that the elephant in the room that we're not as used to with Newcastle teams is the system not highlighting any clear individual errors, but that the system makes us look like we're doing okay but the opposition are very good. We're essentially sparring partners whenever we're defending and aside from the scoreline it seems to have everyone under this spell that something and someone else is to blame.

We've scored 2 home league goals since boxing day. 8 games, 2 injury time goals.

Which is funny because that means a few thousand fans who walk out early haven't seen us score this year :lol:

Guest bimpy474

The man is a terrible manager, a horrible person, a coward and yet some still feel sorry for him. As much as this is arrogant sounding, those who still support him are f***ing retards of the highest order and are just blind to what is going on.

Not a single self respecting supporter of Newcastle United should ever be able to justify Pardew's position; he deserves sacking, and has deserved it for the better part of 2 seasons now.

It's not just his record, it's the lies that people fall for that does my head in. It's as if people are just ignoring everything else they're seeing and hearing.

Gosling: "The lads aren’t going out there thinking about the summer holidays,” he said. “We’re obviously trying to win the games, and we’re not conceding goals on purpose. We’ve played three very good sides recently and they’re all above us in the league. We’re probably second in our mini-league."

Even the"players" are towing the bullshit Pardyline! 2nd in our mini-league ffs, kill me now!!

Guest bimpy474

http://i.imgur.com/sMoH78O.png

That's all that occurs to many.

Aye i suppose that's why i call them retarded, as arrogant as that sounds i just don't care anymore, they're as mental as him.

Gosling: "The lads aren’t going out there thinking about the summer holidays,” he said. “We’re obviously trying to win the games, and we’re not conceding goals on purpose. We’ve played three very good sides recently and they’re all above us in the league. We’re probably second in our mini-league."

Even the"players" are towing the bullshit Pardyline! 2nd in our mini-league ffs, kill me now!!

:lol: :lol:

We’re probably second in our mini-league.

Southampton are just above us by two points and we’re still chasing them down.

If we finish eighth, it’s a great season, I think.

Staggering.

Gosling: "The lads aren’t going out there thinking about the summer holidays,” he said. “We’re obviously trying to win the games, and we’re not conceding goals on purpose. We’ve played three very good sides recently and they’re all above us in the league. We’re probably second in our mini-league."

Staggering.

All this talk of mini leagues and great season has me vomiting

Guest bimpy474

Staggering.

He just drills it into them every day, is it any wonder we are so crap right now. Defeatist manager managing defeatist players. Pathetic stuff yet the media ignore it.