Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The lads I'm going with have a banner knocked up. Glad to see they're not the only ones, crank the pressure up on him.

What does it say?

Not 100%, but I'm sure it's along the lines of no more lies, no more excuses. Pardew out.

Fair play. There's going to be some sense in the crowd. :thup:

The lads I'm going with have a banner knocked up. Glad to see they're not the only ones, crank the pressure up on him.

:thup:

You might be the same people my mate mentioned like, but if not more the merrier.

Yeah, hopefully there's a few and the away crowd verbally abuse him for the first time in unison. Although our luck we will fluke a win and get portrayed as tools by the media :lol: . Not the point like, something needs done for them to take notice.

Not 100%, but I'm sure it's along the lines of no more lies, no more excuses. Pardew out.

Brilliant if true.

Definitely true. They're a bit worried they won't be let in with it, but I'm sure there's only restrictions if it contains bad language or images surely?

Brilliant if true.

I like what im reading. Hopefully he'll die because of this.

Brilliant if true.

Definitely true. They're a bit worried they won't be let in with it, but I'm sure there's only restrictions if it contains bad language or images surely?

Please tell me this has been professionally printed and not a paint on a bed sheet job?

Brilliant if true.

Hull and Cardiff have had banners on display plenty this season so I don't see why not.

Brilliant if true.

Hull and Cardiff have had banners on display plenty this season so I don't see why not.

Good stuff. Glad there's a few though.

You might be the same people my mate mentioned like, but if not more the merrier.

Yeah, hopefully there's a few and the away crowd verbally abuse him for the first time in unison. Although our luck we will fluke a win and get portrayed as tools by the media :lol: . Not the point like, something needs done for them to take notice.

Yeah or become his excuse if we lose.

"A small minority of the fans was edgy and this affected the lads so they couldn't play to my highly organised, attacking game plan"

He wins every time  :'(

Yeah or become his excuse if we lose.

"A small minority of the fans was edgy and this affected the lads so they couldn't play to my highly organised, attacking game plan"

He wins every time  :'(

He'll have an excuse either way, the fans may as well make their feelings known.

I hear a lot of hostility towards Pardew at games these days - home and away.  Infact, I only know of one person who has some sympathy for him but still doesn't like him very much.  I think the crowd is on the verge of becoming a lot more vocal and it is more likely to happen at an away game where the fans are more vocal than at home.  The anger and resentment is definitely festering especially at the away games.

I wonder how he will get to his seat at Stoke.  The players and coaches have to walk past the away fans to get back to the dressing room so would Pardew be allowed to take that route to and from his seat in the stand?

What does it say?

Wow. Lovely if true.

"‘Stoke Are A Very Very Good Team’"

:anguish:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QcJkx6wtYKE

Mr fucking negative talks up the opposition before every game. He should be sacked for his negative attitude alone. When you compare the negative defeatist shit that comes out of his mouth compared to e.g. Roberto Martinez: -

Bill Kenwright revealed: "Almost his (Roberto Martinez) first words to me were 'I'll get you into the Champions League'."