Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

He's either the biggest WUM in the football world, or he should be locked up.

I even hate us finishing 5th now because of what it's done in the bigger picture ffs.  :rant:

Guest neesy111

He's saying anything now, tbf it makes him look more of a slimey cunt who will fucking say anything to cover his own pathetic back.

The guy makes Souness and Allardyce look like saints.

FB moron: Hatem Ben arfa isn't the way forward. People orgasm over his 1 good trick once in a lifetime. The rest of the time he just doesn't do enough.

I love Hatem. But he's at best a sub

Again, on TS someone called in and said that Pardew cannot handle 'flair players' and couldn't get the best out of Ben Arfa, and that's why there was the fall out. Anderson jumped on the caller straight away, saying Ben Arfa has fallen out with every manager he's worked with, and this was just the same thing again.... "no, I'm not having that" is what he said (about it being Pardews fault). All the while, ignoring that Pardew also has history of failing to work with/get the best out of flair players.

Then the presenter kept asking if callers had enjoyed the first half of the season, and would we swap places with S*nderland? Like the first half of the season excuses the post christmas collapse in some way.

I really shouldn't listen to it on the drive home, I'll end up having a crash or a Totalsport induced road rage fight one night!  :rant:

:lol:

The presenter tonight, Martin Emmerson is a mackem sympathizer. Doesn't try very hard to hide it. :thdn:

He is a Sunderland supporter and as such (and despite being a local journalist) seems to share the Mackem's preconceived ideas about us.

Right, that's it, Pardew's reached a level which I thought was unreachable but he's done it: he's a bigger cunt than Souness and Allardyce put together. Well done cunt, you've excelled yourself.

He's saying anything now, tbf it makes him look more of a slimey c*** who will f***ing say anything to cover his own pathetic back.

The guy makes Souness and Allardyce look like saints.

I really dont remember either of the above twats ever being as arrogant and self-aggrandizing as the twat currently in charge? Might be selective memory, but apart from how badly Souness handled the Bellamy situation, I don't ever remember this much random meaningless shit coming out of either of their mouths.

Right, that's it, Pardew's reached a level which I thought was unreachable but he's done it: he's a bigger cunt than Souness and Allardyce put together. Well done cunt, you've excelled yourself.

This. After Allardyce I said that no Newcastle manager would ever get me to hate them as much as I hated him, Kinnear pissed me off but Allardyce was something else. I hate Pardew so much more than Allardyce.

The more I think about it the more I wonder if there's a "them and us" situation going on in regards to Pardew and his coaching team versus Ashley, etc.

Now it's easy to think they're just complicit in everything, but humour me for a minute:

-As Shak has mentioned he must be decimating the resale value of our playing squad at present, which seems to go against the whole ethos of the club.

-He's playing the likes of Ameobi and Gosling, who appear to be on their way out on free transfers. Again totally against the grain.

-He's ostracised Ben Arfa, who apparently is Ashley's "favourite player" and has admitted himself that he "likes the owner".

Earlier on we had all of the stuff from Ashley's side re: Perch's sale, Kinnear coming in to "watch over" things, Cabaye being sold with no replacement, no money being given to Pardew to spend, etc.

Could they be in a standoff? Or is it just wishful thinking? There's probably a fair bit more to bring up, but just put down what sprung to mind.

Guest neesy111

Very good post Rich.

I said a few weeks ago, I genuinely believe that ashley is scared of sacking pardew for some reason.

Very good post Rich.

I said a few weeks ago, I genuinely believe that ashley is scared of sacking pardew for some reason.

£££££ ?

Has to be why Llambias got pushed out above all else.

Guest neesy111

Very good post Rich.

£££££ ?

Has to be why Llambias got pushed out above all else.

Possibly, but if Ashley really wanted rid he'd get rid surely, he's a ruthless businessman ffs.

Something really doesn't add up about it all.  Maybe ashley likes having total tosspots around him because he know's he's one himself?