Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

wondered how badly cisse had been pardewed numbers-wise, here's his total games per goal ratio for his career:

2005–06 0.00

2005–06 2.55

2006–07 2.92

2007–08 0.00

2007–08 3.75

2008–09 2.38

2009–10 2.10

2009–10 2.67

2010–11 1.42

2011–12 1.89

joined us

2011–12 1.08

2012–13 3.62

2013–14 6.50

:pardsgrin:

Guest Roger Kint

you know what i fuckin meant :lol:

should leave it to HF and the experts

I deliberately didnt quote so you could change it :lol:

I couldn't help but laugh at the king stuff. Nothing more disgusting then a guy who's generally unlikable with a personality where he thinks it's socially acceptable to call himself a king thinking he's better than others.

This is the same guy who tries to big up this working class guy type personality like he's one of the people.

Genuinely reminds me of Rick James in the Chappelle skit. :lol:

It actually could be a Rick James anecdote.

What year was it when he was at Charlton? Maybe the f***er saw the episode and had an idea.

Pardew said ahead of the big clash: “I want a nice result and be able to look fans in the eye and say ‘Sorry about the last seven games, we haven’t been good enough but I’m glad I won here today’.

“That’s all I want to do. I don’t want to say ‘There’s a win I’m OK now’.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-vows-apologise-newcastle-7064365?

Is he for f***ing real?!?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:spit:

The conceited tapeworm is squirming in the bowels of the monster shitstorm he's created for himself. The Albendazole is headed his way, and soon he'll be flushed out of our glorious club and into the toilet bowl of footballing history. Or summat.

One of his first interviews when he joined, just amusing to look back on:

"I have always managed teams that have played attacking positive football, something I know the supporters here appreciate. At the same time I intend to focus on developing exciting young players through the club's excellent Academy and development squad, and I know the board here at St. James' Park are very committed to that too.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/new-newcastle-manager-alan-pardew-3344853#ixzz30ZLNiH1s

One of his first interviews when he joined, just amusing to look back on:

"I have always managed teams that have played attacking positive football, something I know the supporters here appreciate. At the same time I intend to focus on developing exciting young players through the club's excellent Academy and development squad, and I know the board here at St. James' Park are very committed to that too.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/new-newcastle-manager-alan-pardew-3344853#ixzz30ZLNiH1s

:lol: Not one word is true.

PARDEW ON HATEM BEN ARFA:

March 2012: "Not many players would have been blessed with the talent 'Atam has, and the French manager should take note of it."

September 2013: "His performance today was unplayable. He was on fire. He has the ability to hold onto the ball and explode past two or three players. This is what the supporters pay to watch."

------------PARDEW ONLY STARTS HBA 6 MORE TIMES THIS SEASON--------

December 2013: "(To get back in the starting XI) First he has got to get in front of Yoan Gouffran and Moussa Sissoko and that isn't going to be easy because they have been brilliant."

March 2014: "I've not lost patience with him but Hatem has to gain the trust of not just me but our players and fans. He has to show he's the real deal if he's going to play."

"Hatem needs a good finish to the season and he's aware of that for a number of reasons."

"The bottom line with Hatem is if he's getting assists and goals, then it all balances out," he said.  He needs to get the balance right between delivering for us in an offensive way and the team keeping its discipline intact with him in the side. If he isn't doing it, then it isn't balancing out."

HATEM BEN ARFA ON PARDEW:

April 2014: "I feel sad and frustrated but not angry. I think I could make a difference and I'd like to try. I think Pardew believes in me, but he doesn't show it. I don't know why. He needs to give me more confidence to build my best game because, at the moment, I don't have that."

"It's not easy when you come on and we're 2-0 down and everybody wants you to do something great. The manager told me I had to score more and get more assists, I said 'OK, but I have to play'. It would be better if I started games."

------------------------------------------------------------------

PARDEW ON CARLOS TEVEZ/JAVIER MASCHERANO:

September 2006: "I was blown away by Tevez's talent. You don't turn down the chance to sign two world-class players. I know West Ham fans will take to Tevez straight away. He is in the same bracket as Paolo Di Canio in terms of what he can bring - charisma, high skill and excitement. Mascherano is a different player - he brings a calming influence in possession and is an intelligent player on the pitch."

PARDEW ON MASCHERANO AFTER ONLY STARTING HIM TWICE IN TWO MONTHS AFTER SIX WEST HAM DEFEATS:

October 2006: "He's an outstanding player.  I need to just adjust his game a wee bit to the Premiership and I think he's aware of that. But he needs to play for that to happen and unfortunately, when you've got six defeats, you need to go with people who know the job inside and out."

November 2006 - Tevez forced to train in a Brazil shirt away from squad after angry reaction to being subbed in 1-0 win over Sheffield United

PARDEW SACKED AS WEST HAM MANAGER ON 11 DECEMBER 2006; MASCHERANO MADE 5 WEST HAM APPS; TEVEZ DIDN'T SCORE HIS 1ST GOAL UNTIL 4 MARCH 2007

CARLOS TEVEZ ON PARDEW:

January 2007: "I was surprised to see how long Pardew held on to the job in the end. I was never given the chances I thought I would be given and I was told to play out of position against my will.

"I had to sacrifice myself for the team which I don't think helped. I was playing in ways I did not understand well and I lost a lot from my own game.

"It didn't fit where he put me, but I wanted to help."

"I don't think he had a clear idea about my game or what to do. He was more suited to coaching English teams without foreign players with big reputations."

Im so sick of the comments : "Why get rid of Pardew, its Ashely that is the problem"

Is it so hard to comprehend that they can both be idiots?

Dont get rid of an MP, its the PM thats the problem. In fact, dont get rid of the PM, its God thats the problem.

October 2006: "He's an outstanding player.  I need to just adjust his game a wee bit to the Premiership and I think he's aware of that. But he needs to play for that to happen and unfortunately, when you've got six defeats, you need to go with people who know the job inside and out."

This might be the worst thing he's ever said. Holy fuck :lol: