Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This guy thinks he knows our club and city and fans. I've not once stepped foot in Newcastle but football supporting as I know it began in 1995 and i know more about this club, its people, its supporters, and the city than this fraud and cretin.

Didn't watch the game. Is it true that the c*** finally got some abuse?

Yes ,a lot more so than what has been shown on MOTD highlights etc

I watched it on sky sports match choice. They gave it a lot of coverage considering the highlights were about 50mins long. The banners were shown 3-4 times. They mentioned they strange atmosphere about 6 times. They covered the 69 min walk out something to do with the last cup and showed the clock. They showed the stewards being twats and arguing with fans, trying to get banners. They mentioned it was all towards Pardew. They also mentioned how our football was shit. They mentioned we have no rhythm. They also mentioned how cowardly Pardew was by bringing on Taylor when we were at home, winning etc.

Guest chopey

It looks like Debuchy said his goodbyes today so if Pardew does somehow manage to keep his job I can see half this team leaving to be replaced by frees and loans .................bring on the summer.

Agreed. One lad I know goes to every game home and away regardless of where or when the game is yet thinks he's some kind of super fan and even said that the 60th minute walk out was being organised by people that never go etc. I absolutely hate some of our fans.

Been saying this for a while, we have a decent claim to the stupidest group of match going fans in the country.

Just horrific that this cunt might be allowed to dismantle this team and replace it with a load of dirge. Horrific.

Aye. We'll be going for the Villa model, I reckon. English League 1 shite, under the age of 23, bought for a pittance, zero flair or creativity.

And on our fans: the thick bastards that are more than happy to toe the Pardew line deserve everything they get. Wretched twats.

Saying that Pardew has deserved the stick he's getting, and the local papers are right to write what they have been.

He did however then start saying that we have unreal expectations thanks to the "success of previous eras" (i.e. keegan), so he's on and off the fence every 30 seconds :lol:.

Jesus wept.  And this is from a local lad as well.  I just want the club to be able to spend its own money.  If it fails it fails.  If it works then brilliant.  I dont think we can compete with the top 4 or 5 but could at least push for 6th and have a say.  Also go full fuckin throttle for cups.

my expectatiobs are too high.

These cunts have systematically destroyed my love of the game and any affinity I had left with the club. I couldn't even be arsed to watch the highlights last night, not seen anything to do with the game at all. If Pardew is still here next season I'm taking a step away, i can't watch another year of this dross.

Saying that Pardew has deserved the stick he's getting, and the local papers are right to write what they have been.

He did however then start saying that we have unreal expectations thanks to the "success of previous eras" (i.e. keegan), so he's on and off the fence every 30 seconds :lol:.

That clown was the one comparing himself to Sir Bobby in the first place. Lying pig changes his tunes more often than an orchestra. :lol:

Yeah how about assembling a decent squad with real tactics which aims to finish as realistically high up the league as they can and have a good in the cups. It's not like the fans are asking for Man City esque spending ffs. It's not rocket science or that difficult.

John Anderson is always guilty of this on total sport "I mean what do the fans expect, we can't compete with the likes of Chelsea or Man City" Nobody ever suggests that you f***ing nugget  :rant: Winds me up man listening to s*** like that! Or his lie down and take it attitude over protests

So? Does money count more if you're a bigger club?  They finished below us when they spent badly.

Still ridiculous how the two clubs have gone on separate paths since that season

Yeah how about assembling a decent squad with real tactics which aims to finish as realistically high up the league as they can and have a good in the cups. It's not like the fans are asking for Man City esque spending ffs. It's not rocket science or that difficult.

John Anderson is always guilty of this on total sport "I mean what do the fans expect, we can't compete with the likes of Chelsea or Man City" Nobody ever suggests that you f***ing nugget  :rant: Winds me up man listening to s*** like that! Or his lie down and take it attitude over protests

This myth about us is so frustrating. People think we expect transfer records to be broken etc... We don't, we actually criticised the last regime for the expensive signings of players such as Owen and Luque, we just want ambition showed. We don't want our manager telling us that 8th -10th is our ceiling. Look at Martinez at Everton, they were massive outsiders for CL qualification but still that's what Martinez spoke about throughout the season. Surely most people's ambitions is to get above what is considered par. Golfers don't aim for par, they are ok with it but they always aim for more. Our manager believes success is achieving the bar minimum.

Media have lauded Pardew for the "improvement" this season compared to last, however, they never seem to acknowledge how much of a fuck up Pardew was last season. With the squad available to him we should have never struggled like we did regardless of the EL games.

So annoying that this guy is still around and very likely to still be around next season :(

Well I fully expected to be reading about his resignation this morning. I just can't get my head around a grown man being booed back onto the bench, it's possibly the most disrespectful act I've seen at a football ground. Directed at your own side at least.

Anybody with an ounce of dignity would have walked.

Well I fully expected to be reading about his resignation this morning. I just can't get my head around a grown man being booed back onto the bench, it's possibly the most disrespectful act I've seen at a football ground. Directed at your own side at least.

aye you're right about that like, hope the hatred goes into overdrive vs. liverpool and start off in pre-season again if the prick is still in charge

The cunt will have to be physically removed from the club, there's not a chance in hell he'll resign of his own accord. It's what being a fraud is all about.

I predict a charm offensive from NUFC this close season.

I'd place good money on the local media being invited into the fold again and conciliatory gestures all round.

Pardew will stay, we'll sign a few players and we'll lose a few players.

We'll be bottom 6 by Xmas, sign more in Jan to keep us up..........Pardew eventually leaving next Feb followed by our relegation.