Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IP has a point, certainly as far as this thread goes.  Possibly a few people could just add 'I hate Pardew and I wish he was dead in a variety of interesting and creative ways' to their sig and save having to continually type it out and bump every thread on the forum to mention it.

This is almost as big a popularity contest as Shola and Messi. Get to shelter boys - this one's gonna blow!

"Fire in the hole!"

[neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowww booom]

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"

IP has a point, certainly as far as this thread goes.  Possibly a few people could just add 'I hate Pardew and I wish he was dead in a variety of interesting and creative ways' to their sig and save having to continually type it out and bump every thread on the forum to mention it.

:thup: Massively.  All fucking summer I've been trying to forget about this cunt and you pop in here when it's bumped hoping he's lost the power of speech, but nar it's good ol' bimps going "ah wish ee wuz dead, that'd be good, hurrr".  It's annoying and it's actually been going on for ages.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: Oh God, he's doing the "Ian".  I'm off to bed tbh. 

Try to turn this into a popularity contest all you like though.  It does seem I'd lose that too.  It's forum dumbing-down gone mad. :lol:

Well bugger me, sorry you have put up with inferior beings in your magnifcent presence.

This thread is pointless and really should just be locked and no longer bothered with.

Although, to be fair, that should probably apply to the entirety of the football forum after the world cup is over. There is nothing worthwhile to discuss.

:thup: Massively.  All fucking summer I've been trying to forget about this cunt and you pop in here when it's bumped hoping he's lost the power of speech, but nar it's good ol' bimps going "ah wish ee wuz dead, that'd be good, hurrr".  It's annoying and it's actually been going on for ages.

The fact that you seem to constantly fall out with people on here probably says more about you then them or the points you try to make. It also seems like you become obsessed with the people you have an issue with and constantly have a go at them for doing nothing else but stating their opinion or thoughts. Just give it a rest man.

The fact that you seem to constantly fall out with people on here probably says more about you then them or the points you try to make. It also seems like you become obsessed with the people you have an issue with and constantly have a go at them for doing nothing else but stating their opinion or thoughts. Just give it a rest man.

This falls apart for me for two reasons.

One - posts aren't justified by their own existence. An overabundance can definitely cross the line into a kind of pollution IMO. ((this is not a commentary on bimps, tbh I don't care about the Pardew thread and normally don't read it. Man's a cunt, end of. Wake me when he's gone.))

Two - Even if #1 was a valid defense, then any post of any sort, including a post criticizing too many posts, is itself therefore valid, and you can't criticize IP for criticizing.

And finally I've never bought the whole "well if you don't want to read it don't open the thread  :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: " defense, because you absolutely wouldn't try to apply that to any other public space. Hmm don't want to step on dog turds in the park? don't blame the owners who didn't pick them up - you shouldn't be walking there if you don't want to step on them.

well that last few pages was utterly awful, almost as bad as alan pardew, but not quite

anyway IP it's OK, he's back giving press conferences and the world cup is just about over...there will be plenty of fresh hate to go around soon albeit it'll probably just be him telling the same lie about a different player each time he speaks

well that last few pages was utterly awful, almost as bad as alan pardew, but not quite

anyway IP it's OK, he's back giving press conferences and the world cup is just about over...there will be plenty of fresh hate to go around soon albeit it'll probably just be him telling the same lie about a different player each time he speaks

Or total lies about the team performance. Can't wait horrible cunt he is

Since there is literally nobody on here holding Pardew's corner anymore , it does get morbidly repetitive in this thread. There ain't no constructive debate to be had here now.

Let's just close it and forget he exists. Because it just makes people angry as fuck. We should only update when the cunt dies - and there should be loads of smiley faces.

Bimpys good people. I don't see him post much about his lass but what he does post is clearly far removed from the reality of Mrs Bimpy. He's just having a bit of a laugh, people caught onto it and it became a thing. Why take things on here so personally?

Takes me a second to scroll past this thread, and a few minutes to trawl through it if I want to see if anything particularly daft has happened.

Guest bimpy474

I apologise for my part in last night, i shouldn't have bit and just ignored it. Sorry all.

Guest bimpy474

I like IP, but he takes too much too personally.

I don't see how anyone in their right mind could dislike Bimpy, mind.

Even Mrs B will tell you i'm quite easy to dislike at times :lol:, thanks though mate ;)