Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Robbie Savage, BBC Radio 5 livePardew reaction

"The (Newcastle) owners are looking at a guy with a massive contract and if they think 'we want him out' and I'm not saying they do, it gives them a reason.

"I personally think his position has become untenable. How can you manage a group of players when you have done that to one of their fellow professionals?"

I hope Pardew nuts Robbie Savage.

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele  32m

Pardew should be ashamed of himself. FA punishment will be severe. Worse may follow from Ashley if he deems it to be gross misconduct #nufc

Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More Expand

Michael Martin ‏@tfeditor1892  13m

@LukeEdwardsTele Jesus f***ing Christ Luke, where did you grow up?

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele  10m

@tfeditor1892 keep defending the indefensible all you like, I've spoken to people who will decide his fate and they don't agree it's nowt!

Michael Martin ‏@tfeditor1892  4m

@LukeEdwardsTele your senior Mr Winter called it right. 4-match ban. Fine. Or r u lot sore at him pulling faces at you last Sun?

:( bt dey wer totes BFF's on da podcast :( :(

Guest bimpy474

Robbie Savage, BBC Radio 5 livePardew reaction

"The (Newcastle) owners are looking at a guy with a massive contract and if they think 'we want him out' and I'm not saying they do, it gives them a reason.

"I personally think his position has become untenable. How can you manage a group of players when you have done that to one of their fellow professionals?"

I hope Pardew nuts Robbie Savage.

Stabs him tbh.

Pardew is fire proof man, he wont be sacked.  Ashley loves going against the grain.  Imagine all the TV coverage outside St James park with Sports Direct all over it.

AShley will be loving this from his pet pardew.

It was nothing really the player had no right to push pardew .

Anyway what about Mourinhos eye poke During a Super Cup match when Mourinho stole up behind Vilanova, who was assistant to Pep Guardiola at the time, and jabbed a finger in his eye. Far more serious in my book.

Vilanova responded by shoving Mourinho away and although both were handed Super Cup bans by the Spanish soccer federation (RFEF), federation president Angel Maria Villar exonerated them as part of a general amnesty.

They were allowed to take their places on the bench for the first leg of the traditional season opener at Barca's Nou Camp stadium

But now because its a Newcastle manager the FA will throw the book at pards.

Been at work, only on my break so I haven't seem today's match. Is this true or a forum pisstake?

Pardew nutted Meyler to death then raped his dead corpse in front of thousands of people.

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele  32m

Pardew should be ashamed of himself. FA punishment will be severe. Worse may follow from Ashley if he deems it to be gross misconduct #nufc

Michael Martin ‏@tfeditor1892  13m

@LukeEdwardsTele Jesus f***ing Christ Luke, where did you grow up?

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele  10m

@tfeditor1892 keep defending the indefensible all you like, I've spoken to people who will decide his fate and they don't agree it's nowt!

Michael Martin ‏@tfeditor1892  4m

@LukeEdwardsTele your senior Mr Winter called it right. 4-match ban. Fine. Or r u lot sore at him pulling faces at you last Sun?

:( bt dey wer totes BFF's on da podcast :( :(

Brah fight!!

Guest exilim

It was a disgraceful reaction from a pretty nasty and slimy person. Once again we are the joke of the nation and once again we have been embarrassed. The manager of Newcastle United cannot be behaving like that in any context, it is an absolute disgrace. He doesn't deserve to lose his job over it, however. He needs a huge ban and fine though and warned any future indiscipline will result in his dismissal.

Really? Can't understand how a Newcastle supporter can be embarrassed with our manager. He was delaying the Hull player from taking his throw-in which also mean he's time-wasting and protecting our lead, that's in the best interest of our team's score and table ranking.

He did something wrong and a ban from FA is imminent. But guys, stop your negativity and start supporting our f***ing manager.

If somebody at work did what Pardew has done today I would have to sack them, if I didn't then anybody could nut anybody else and I would struggle to do anything about it.

Guest Howaythetoon

It was a disgraceful reaction from a pretty nasty and slimy person. Once again we are the joke of the nation and once again we have been embarrassed. The manager of Newcastle United cannot be behaving like that in any context, it is an absolute disgrace. He doesn't deserve to lose his job over it, however. He needs a huge ban and fine though and warned any future indiscipline will result in his dismissal.

Aye I'm f***ing ashamed of my club because of his actions. Please.

I'm not ashamed of my club, its a fucking great club. I'm ashamed to have Pardew as our manager though. Incidents like today do all kinds of damage to our club's proud name, history and traditions.

Really? Can't understand how a Newcastle supporter can be embarrassed with their team's manager. He was delay the Hull player from taking his throw-in which also mean he's time-wasting and protecting our team's lead, that's in the best interest of our team's score and table ranking.

He did something wrong and a ban from FA is imminent. But guys, stop your negativity and start supporting our f***ing manager.

:lol:

Guest Spark

been a while since there's been this much of a shit storm by the media. at times you'd swear he knocked him out.

Well, a Premier League manager has headbutted a player. Just think about that sentence. Not exactly something that happens every day.

been a while since there's been this much of a shit storm by the media. at times you'd swear he knocked him out.

Well, a Premier League manager has headbutted a player. Just think about that sentence. Not exactly something that happens every day.

even calling it a headbutt is generous but I know by football standards. Just annoyed by the sanctimonious holier than though attitude of most of the coverage of it.

If it was any other manager there would be equal media melt down.

Brought it all on himself, it has been noticed before about his awful touch line manner.

The manky tit is in serious trouble.