Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hope the media really get the knives out for him now like. I'll not pretend I don't want him removed from his position as soon as possible and if it's at the hands of a sustained period of (excessive?) pressure by the gentlemen of the press then so be it. I wanted him out months ago and if this incident is the ridiculous event that triggers it then fuck it. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

No, yes because he's a cunt though.

Maybe, i don't know, can you repeat the question?

Not for the headbutt but because he a cunt like. Sick of the sight of him tbh.

Nah. Not proud of what he did but we've had players headbutt the opposition like he did before without being sacked. Sets a precedent if we were to get rid of him, a precedent that we couldn't keep up.

He's a moron for getting in the situation he did but it's not a sackable offence, it wasn't even a headbutt. It's obviously hugely daft on his part but managers will have done far worse behind the scenes, like Pulis nutting Beattie whilst wearing nothing but that weird cap. If it's alright for players to do it to one another and managers to scuffle between themselves on the touchline then it should be the same reaction when it's between managers and players.

A fine and ban are what he deserves for being an utter fool.

I fucking hate the press and their hypocrisy.

Guest Howaythetoon

Ashley won't sack him, he's the ideal manager. Pardew will probably leave us soon though, his stock is quite high and while he may struggle to manage a club of our size etc. he will get a better paying job with more control. My money is on him returning to WHU in the summer or maybe taking over from Roy depending on what happens in the WC. To the vast majority on the outside he is a fire fighter at NUFC and has done wonders. That 5th place finish, a Europa QF place, wins over Chelsea, Man Utd et al and being manager of the year stand him in good stead. If anything, it will be him that leaves us not us getting rid of him. Why would Ashley get rid of someone who is the ideal man for how he wants to run us?

Hope the media really get the knives out for him now like. I'll not pretend I don't want him removed from his position as soon as possible and if it's at the hands of a sustained period of (excessive?) pressure by the gentlemen of the press then so be it. I wanted him out months ago and if this incident is the ridiculous event that triggers it then f*** it. :lol:

^^^ exactly this

Look here mate, you're on f***ing glue and s*** to defend Pardew full-stop. Support or manager? Are you for real boy? Keep on smoking s***, punk. Outfuckingrageous bullshit statement. Deluded punk.

Typical of you, always on the fence.

He's a moron for getting in the situation he did but it's not a sackable offence, it wasn't even a headbutt. It's obviously hugely daft on his part but managers will have done far worse behind the scenes, like Pulis nutting Beattie whilst wearing nothing but that weird cap. If it's alright for players to do it to one another and managers to scuffle between themselves on the touchline then it should be the same reaction when it's between managers and players.

A fine and ban are what he deserves for being an utter fool.

I f***ing hate the press and their hypocrisy.

It is a sackable offence and it was a headbutt.  If any of us went into work and did that we'd get sacked, try and prove me wrong on Monday if you want.