Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For some reason I genuinely believe this could see him gone. The media are all over this, ain't going to let it lie!

thing is Ashley doesn't like the media.

Ashley won't even have seen it man, too busy :fwap: over the accounts.

It is an opportunity for Ashley to sack him without having to pay any compensation you would have thought.

its also a chance to piss of the media. No point trying to predict what Ashley will do at any point let alone with this incident.

Ashley won't buckle to the media, if anything he'll be buying a few rounds of drinks and having a giggle about it.

:thup: He's the last Owner in the league to give a fuck about negative press. There's no doubt about it, he'll be finding this whole thing funny.

Guest bimpy474

It is an opportunity for Ashley to sack him without having to pay any compensation you would have thought.

I doubt it. NUFC couldn't even sack Barton for going to prison.

They could have but saw him at the time as a saleable asset.

Having seen it back now, it was far worse than Remy's "headbutt" but yeah in the real world it's nothing but in football it's bad.

Now i know why Remy did it. Probs gets told in training, "if anyone gets in your face, headbutt the cunt".

Please sack him :( I know we won't but at least finally the press will be on him. Shame it didn't happen during our terrible recent run.

Guest neesy111

They chose not to sack him as Keegan wanted him.

They chose not to sack him as Keegan wanted him.

well even Keegans not perfect.