Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wish this would have happened when we were on one of our awful losing runs. He seemed to have zero pressure on his position from the press/media despite clearly being useless at his job.

I haven't seen it but as a question is this worse than a player headbutting someone? It's fucking wild, don't get me wrong, but is the extra attention because it's never happened before or because it's a different crime?

been a while since there's been this much of a s*** storm by the media. at times you'd swear he knocked him out.

Well, a Premier League manager has headbutted a player. Just think about that sentence. Not exactly something that happens every day.

even calling it a headbutt is generous but I know by football standards. Just annoyed by the sanctimonious holier than though attitude of most of the coverage of it.

Led by that modern day saint Robbie f****** Savage.

Guest Bert Shaft

Partridge obviously lost self control due to being surrounded by a cluster of smelly ex mackems.  Meyler, El Mowotssisname and Fat Brucey in close vicinity is enough to drive anyone nuts.

That said, its a great chance for fatty to sack the slimey cun t Pardew.

Haha,

I haven't seen it but as a question is this worse than a player headbutting someone? It's fucking wild, don't get me wrong, but is the extra attention because it's never happened before or because it's a different crime?

https://vine.co/v/MKxA2797Jj3

Haha, daft twat. About what I expected, was hoping for a real, big Dunc style nut mind.

What a colossal bellend this man is.

:)

He's just an idiot isn't he. I mean the guy is winning 1:3 away from home with 15mins to go, why even get involved in anything. Just sit back and enjoy your team's victory.

But no, his ego takes over as usual. Cannot wait to see the back of him, but felt like that long before today anyway.

The way to think about these things is how would I have reacted. If Meyler had shoved past me like that I would have pushed him back. Not put my head in mind.

What he should get is a 3 match ban and a fine, like any player would.

In other news, I said pre match I thought this was our best team bar Yanga for Colo. Let's just play like that every week!

Funny that headbutts nowadays are always headpresses but in any event Pardew is a complete idiot of the highest order for doing that.

How he could ever demand composure from his players after that display is beyond me. Easy to see why his teams so rarely come back from adversity; he can't seem to deal with the simplest of conflicts on the touch line.

A manager headbutting a player? It defies all logic. So embarrassing for everyone.